Warhammer Char Comp To Daoc.

Septina

Part of the furniture
No AE cc will just mean strength in numbers > all, even more than in DAoC.
Le fun. :).......not!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
No AE cc will just mean strength in numbers > all, even more than in DAoC.
Le fun. :).......not!

That was my initial thought too, regardless of skill you'll get flattened by a WAR zerg.

I'm still struggling to get into this game, I'd never play on a GOA server again but the game itself just doesn't look unique enough to me.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Dunno how ppl can be so against ae cc, it's what made daoc pvp stand out imo, gave it that extra edge allowing battles to be bit more diverse. Roots,stuns, snares and mezzes.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
That was my initial thought too, regardless of skill you'll get flattened by a WAR zerg.

I'm still struggling to get into this game, I'd never play on a GOA server again but the game itself just doesn't look unique enough to me.

How does this differ from any other mmorpg?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The answer is pretty simple: u won't be able (or partially be able) to deal with MUCH larger numbers than you (aka we won't see Eclipse Wiping 30-40 Mids near MMG ^^). Generally speaking i find quite right that no form of CC can give the upper hand so heavily like in Daoc did (especially at the start), i remember being an rr2 tank and standing mezzed while the rest of the group got killed 1 by 1 till it was your turn; it was no FUCKING fun mk?
We gonna still see more organized people wiping the floor with the zerg anyway imo, it'll probably be a diff game this time around altho, less open field confrontation and more of the getting advantage of the terrain and the structures (Objectives in Open RvR).
There's always the Instances anyway for the no add / no zerg policy OR put 3-4 groups togh and fight the zerg -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom