Sex Warhammer Chaosbane

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Fun game if you need a fix of AARPG and the wait for Diablo 4 is too long. it's a decent game if a bit dumbed down from something like PoE

The boss fights are actually hard, still not killed the first boss on my Slayer, but done up to boss 3 on Wizi and Scout

Rhyker review of Scout character

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U57Dz8D4wE

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
There's a joke in here somewhere but damned if i can find it.. :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
According to my guy, it's trash.

Looks like he played the beta version - only 4 maps. There are 4 zones but some map areas are repetitive.

I can kinda see why he says some of this, it is unfinished (common these days) they are adding zones and expanding the game. Also the difficulty levels are a bit borked. The story is OK, standard Warhammer but I get why he would be into it. The gameplay is pretty good and as for the optimization and crashing, I'm playing a 2 x 4K monitor rig with 2 x GTX1080's and not once have I crashed or hung and that is leveling 2 chars to max and 2 more in 20-30L range. Think his issues are with the 2080's they do seem to have temp issues and a lot of cards are failing.

His pay to play comments on the additional buffs you get access to with the Magnus addition are dumb, the buffs are pretty worthless 5% health etc, 10% xp when you get to max level in a few hours. They are not game changers at all, I think they were quite careful with that.

Having fun playing it for now but it does need some serious additional map zones and content. Invasions are coming, new zones...Is it worth the AAA price, probably not as it stands now.

Last edited:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
His pay to play comments on the additional buffs you get access to with the Magnus addition are dumb, the buffs are pretty worthless 5% health etc, 10% xp when you get to max level in a few hours. They are not game changers at all, I think they were quite careful with that.

But does it really matter how good or bad the buffs are or how much it impacts game play though? IF you want those buffs it will cost you quite a lot more money..

Personally i don't care but i can understand those that object.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
For £56 I expect the game to be amazing.

AMAZING.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
But does it really matter how good or bad the buffs are or how much it impacts game play though? IF you want those buffs it will cost you quite a lot more money..

Personally i don't care but i can understand those that object.
You dont buy it for the buffs you buy it for the season pass :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Man the special effects in that video really bothers me. It looks "detached" from the rest of the game or something...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It's still fun despite weird particle effects. They added content and game modes. Best ARPG I've played since D3. Still play Grim Dawn and PoE but this ain't bad, especially now they added invasions and more Chaos levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom