PC Master Race Warframe update

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Given how Destiny is pushing towards microtransactions more and more and has a silly price tag I think Warframe is more appealing tbh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Logging in every once in awhile to try and get a pug for a stupid fucking progression critical mission i've been stuck on for the past 3 years now... So far no luck because apparently the mission in question is SO hateful no one EVER queues for it once they've done it because they had to....

Even asking in chat for help just gets me a ton of "lol NOPE never doing that again".... :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I will help if I can. I stopped playing a couple of years back but do occasionally pop in a try things. This update looks great and will defo give it a try.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I should bitch here more. Reinstalled and gave the mission another go (it was a scan for artifacts mission tied in to the flying thingymabob) and apparently this update made EVERYONE do that mission.. So now i've tried flying in space for the first time.. It was a bit meh..

/edit: though now i don't have any more quests which does NOT bode well, because that can only mean one thing... TIME TO GRIND LIKE YOU'RE BRAINDEAD!.. >.(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh god the fucking bounties that came with the "expansion" (that are now a prerequisite for a story arc) are multi-stage missions that are impossible to solo unless you are a nolifer with a perfect build....

Every time i want to love this game the devs do something stupid that makes it impossible to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom