Wardens V Wardens, Druids V Druids , Bards V Bards

D

deygos

is anyone up for entering any of the above tournos? do u "healer types" :cool: wanna duel that bad? ;)

i dont mind setting it up so long as theres enuff to do it?

post here if interested pls...u got until monday to convince me

F

Fame

Really i want to join the tanks tourno, or shade/ranger tourno..

but ;(

S

Spudgie

Warden v Warden

Be there all day :sleeping:

H

<Harle>

A Hero vs Hero duel can take just as long as a Warden vs Warden one, if not even longer. Dunno what everyone is on about time here...

T

tdmm-principe

Why dont u make the duels without PBT?
We have another habilities like dmg add, end regen, we can fight nicely without PBT. But anyway wardens duels arent so long as some1 said with PBT, i fought kelem once and in less than a minute the battle was over.

Another idea is organise a Naturalists Championship instead of class especific ones. I would like to fight in tanks table but u can mix bards,druids and wardens in only a championship.

Anyway count with ReinaGolfa for that duels :p

M

mastade

I would have to respec to blades to stand a chance vs. another warden :p, or atleast spec a bit more in my wep ^^ - buy hey, im game :D

O

old.Jerioth

You already know that i'm up for a Warden tournament :D

S

SingerOfSoul

once saw a pally duel last 45mins zzzzzzzz

L

Lessurl

Yep, people seem to be forgettin the warden haste, so what if one hit every 6 seconds is gettin blocked by pbt, still a fair few swings gettin through.

P

Pocyourhontas

Yeah mate, count me in for some of that.

Hardest duels i have had are against druids, we are nasty bastards you know :)

Pocahontas - 50 druid.

L

leap

if still

... active ingame i could consider it... if u dont know my warden his name is Leap tho.. but i DONT wanna meet Balrog :m00:

D

Dodgy Geeza

Count me in too...
Looks like Druid that spec'd most Nature/Nurture gonna win this...
I'm 44 Nature - can anyone beat me on that ? =P
But I wanna fight Wardens/Bards...
I know its not any fun for them being beaten by Druids...but its fun for us =) lolz
Maybe you should have a tournament for each individual class...
Hero vs Hero
Champ vs Champ
etc.
Then the top 4 out of the class tournaments go into the main event... ?
Would make things more interesting...? No ? Well its Friday, so I'm going home...

Laterz

M

Mirhen Morkir

Warden V Warden sounds good to me, count Inecux in :)

D

deygos

ok we got plenty for wardens

so far these people r entered into random draw:

Inecux
Leap
Balrog
Jerioth
mastade
ReinaGolfa
thanatios

i'll take 1 more to make 8 (a quarterfinals tourno) surely Kelem gotta come in so we can have dream final Balrog V Kelem?

but if more come then hey...

right the druids..

Pocahontas
dodgy

the bards...

fame?

minimum of 3 more needed for bards druids and i'll do it, if not ur welcome to suggest one-off fights (no prize money etc) but a chance to have this printed in /as TRENT has PWNED! FAME and wins the celebrity bard duel or somit

A

arleen

Don't think they'd allow druids into the main event...it'd be too embarrassing for the tanks..:)

ps what would be the rules..all instas, buffs and pet can be used? Can pet be fully buffed etc?...maybe I missed where it said that?

K

kamosh

Count with Tomatera

Put in to Tomatera he is rdy for duels. He is going to post here asap to join in duel, but now he cant, then i put his name in list.

D

deygos

rules to come soon, although suggestions welcome as i never planned to do wardens/druids/bards tourno

bard tourno looks like this

fame v tomatera loooollll

get your posts in b4 monday

D

Dodgy Geeza

Erm did u miss me out of the Druids on purpose ?
Be afraid =P

O

old.Thanatlos

Ah well.. might be fun even with my gimp spec :)

Count me in :)

M

Mirhen Morkir

Unless you want the warden duels to go on for weeks i sugest no FA/IP, otherwise peeps will fall asleep and nobody will know who won :p

C

cherubael

Count me in for the drood tournament ;)

Cherubael - 50 Druid

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by Mirhen Morkir
Unless you want the warden duels to go on for weeks i sugest no FA/IP, otherwise peeps will fall asleep and nobody will know who won :p

Of course, I suggest all classes use a.speed, dmg shield, dex/qui, str/const, end regen, health regen and mana regen alchemist pots before the fights and have some health/mana/end heal pots ready just in case.
Probably the only way to really check people won't use any of the charge/RA/pot/buff nasty tricks would be to make them fight naked, with their inventory filled up with enough non-stackable items to show that 'theyre not packing'. Reactive procs, procs, etc... it is really a jungle to make a duel fair, if it ever will be that. Does an 'outside heal' stop a duel? If not, how to prevent e.g. a druid from insta healing one of the duellists =P...

Users who are viewing this thread