Wardens and 1.67i

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Sharpo said:
we have ae pb(t)...

we have grp pbt not AOE pbt which is what the croc ring will enable alb and mid to have AOE pbt. there is a bug that will be corrected (if not already done) that allowed wardens to have the ring

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is really the twisting part, whenever some faggot Paladin tries to slam me..

Paladin attacks you with his sword,
the blow was absorbed by a magical barrier
Twists pbt,
Paladin attacks you with his shield
the blow was absorbed by a magical barrier

And becuz of the nerf, thats not possible.. not like its gonna matter anyhows tho, wardens will be unwanted in next patch becuz of the resist nerfs.

//Mastade

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
the coming resist-nerf doesn't affect the warden-resists at all...

Anyway, i think with aoe-pbt Sharpo was refering to Animists ( yeah, right, you know, those guys at the galla-raids)

The thing that bugs me most about this is that Mythic said that wardens dont get the ring cause certain abilities they have would make it too powerfull, yet all those abilities are available to either of the other realms.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
I think what they meant by that was :

'we couldn't code the Croc Ring so that is didn't turn the wardens self end regen into and AoE chant, so we decided to take the easy way out'

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
wardens will be unwanted in next patch becuz of the resist nerfs.

If wardens become unwanted, it's because of people crying about them being nerfed while they're in fact boosted. With that patch their resists will be the only ones that are in fact not nerfed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom