Warden?!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Specs: BG1 "thid" specs?

starter pts in: ?? 10 str/con/emp or 10dex/con/emp?

i am gonna solo from 20 and up with a druid bb that give specs and heal since druid heal a little better.

So i need the best specs for that, atm i am max weapon (blade) and nurtur and use 10str/con/emp.

givf info plz :D

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
hello
i would go for 10/10/10 on str con dex (empathy is only power so firby got 70 emp good enough and nice str on other hand celt is good for better dex) sylvan is other good choise for warden too (nice str avarage dex) and all of them got 60 as starting con

i was "battle warden" before with 39 blades 22 regro 47 nurt and 11 parry
and changed to 33 regro (better spec heal and end reduction) 25 blades 49 nurt (all red resists) and 14 parry (never regret it so far especially if u go battlemaster)

pure support warden spec is 49 nurt 42 regro 8 blades 10 parry

i went firby for more str = more dmg as i like to use my blades
and damage between 39 and 25 blades don't changes much (round 10-15 dmg per hit from what i saw just supposed to be more miss but with battler proc u never miss... :cheers: )

thats all i think as for thid spec i would try 23 nurt 12 regro 12 blades 3 parry

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
edit ... use taunt as anytime much better dmg to any other style :p

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
WoW mate, thanks alot that really helped ALOT! :) i will try my best to get the best out of those specs, and level with them :)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
For thidranki.

A spec I loved in Thid was 18 blunt, 4 parry, 15 nurt, 16 reg. There's really no point in full nurture for thidranki, you don't have pbt or anything yet. You could do blades if you prefer, and I'd advise a small shield over a medium one to make yourself look like a druid. You can be the main healer in thid with 16 reg since a druid hasn't spreadheal yet and only 1 weak insta at L24. 30% rez in thid is <3

Start points in Str, Dex, and either Con for more hits or Emp for more power. You pick what you prefer.

edit: spelling

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
nice ty i still have a few levels to level before i'll give her the final specs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom