Warden question

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Thinking of respeccing a little but need a question answering first.

Does weapon spec affect the damage from BM styles at all?

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
As far as i have managed to test it, the changes with higher WPskill is not worth it. The increases i had compared to loosing the end reductionbuff or slam was not worth it

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I was 12 blades and stupidly specc'd 39 blades was complete crap. At the moment im 0 Blades and hit the same damage as 39 Blades with my BM styles not worth the points at all. reason I tried the spec was to increase WS skill so wouldnt miss so much with slam it only gave me like extra 300 WS and still missed slam as much lol so i can 100% say points in blade is a waste of time well except for taunt

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
I was 12 blades and stupidly specc'd 39 blades was complete crap. At the moment im 0 Blades and hit the same damage as 39 Blades with my BM styles not worth the points at all. reason I tried the spec was to increase WS skill so wouldnt miss so much with slam it only gave me like extra 300 WS and still missed slam as much lol so i can 100% say points in blade is a waste of time well except for taunt

The to-hit rate with slam is not based on your primary WS, it's based off a secondary one that you can't see, that takes shield skill into account and the amount of dex you have.

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
:)

steffan said it realy :p and well just use BL styles and boost your deffence / shield instead the extra WS is not worth it and dosnt affect BL styles!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't want to make a new thread because I also got a Warden question:
Are Warden self buffs (not bases) (End redux, haste, HPregen) affected by buffbonus percentage?
In other words is it pointless to put buff percentage in a Warden template?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Didn't want to make a new thread because I also got a Warden question:
Are Warden self buffs (not bases) (End redux, haste, HPregen) affected by buffbonus percentage?
In other words is it pointless to put buff percentage in a Warden template?

no they aint affected, so its pretty useless, just have a swap in anyway for your bases if its ever needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom