Warden NF RAs

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Was looking through the vnboards, yeh i know, nothing good evers comes from those boards, but anyhows.. i have been checkin out the warden RAs and what ppl on the us servers have to say about them.

From what i read, TWF(Thornweed Field) is quite good if you spec it to lvl 3, even tho it doesn't interupt in the same way it does now and the animation makes it easy for the opponents to see where not stand/go. VR (Vehement Renewal), grp insta, is neaty aswell. Even AotG (Anger of the Gods) the dps add is said to be nice. Dunno how it can be nice when its obvious that caster grps will be dominating NF, so i have cut that out of my "RA template".

Well, to the point.. What RAs will you get when NF comes to the EU servers, and why?

Personally i think mine will look like this(bear in mind that i have changed it 1000 times during the last couple of weeks, so i'll prolly do that again and again)

RAs at RR9L6

TWF3----------------------30
Vehement renewal2---------15
Purge2---------------------15
Mcl1------------------------5
RP1-------------------------5

Determination3-------------10
aug con 1-------------------1
tough 1---------------------1
seren1----------------------1
AoM1-----------------------1
WH1------------------------1
MoH1-----------------------1

Total 86 Realm Skill Points

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
2) Augmented Constitution +12 con
(2) Augmented Dexterity +12 dex
(2) Serenity +2 pwr/tick
(2) Wild Healing +9 % chance of heal spell critical
(2) Mystic Crystal Lore +50 % power restored non-combat, 180s resuse
(2) Raging Power +50 % power restored anytime, 600s RUT
(3) Purge 0s delay, 5m RUT : Dispel Negative Effects
(1) Vehement Renewal +400 hp group heal, 2000 unit range, non-user, 10m RUT
(1) Thornweed Field 25d/10s ae-target dmg w/ snare, 3s tick, 2s non-inter. cast, 10m RUT
(1) Fury of Nature R5L0 RA: 2x style dmg, dmg done heals group, not self, 30s dur, 10m RUT
(1) Tireless Class Ability: 1 endurance regen per tick. All classes w/ lvl 15 styles

thats what I will take at my current rr .. not sure about some stuff yet .. like twf or vr ..

and I think that purge 3 is l must .. u dont need det with it or smth .. 5 min reuse timer is velly najs

and mastade, dont listen to US ppl :x they dont have much clue about how things should realy be

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Thanatlos said:
I'll play without RA's .. hardcore warden style!

you go Thana! :)

Anyhows.. the reason i wanted deter is becuz of grapple.. makes it easier for me to chain grapple stuff. As it is now, i can grapple some tank and grapple will be removed before my stun is over, that makes him able to grapple me and run away after like 5 secs :/

but perhaps ill get purge3 instead of deter, dunno yet.. will have to see if ill actually need purge every 5 mins or every 15 mins... jeez.. suppose ill buy 15 RA respec stones just before NF goes live on EU, which makes me think.. i heard that the US guys had endless RA respecs a week after NF was launched so they could check out the ras, will that be the same on EU servers?..

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, i think there will just be a special respec merchant NPC after patch for a week, so we can try out the effect of the new RA's.

Let's see how much hp a warden can get (aug con 5 + toughness 5) muhahah.
Or let's see how fast a firby warden can cast (aug dex 5)
Or check what the 30 dps buff is like, and twf 3.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Thanatlos said:
Yeah, i think there will just be a special respec merchant NPC after patch for a week, so we can try out the effect of the new RA's.

Let's see how much hp a warden can get (aug con 5 + toughness 5) muhahah.
Or let's see how fast a firby warden can cast (aug dex 5)
Or check what the 30 dps buff is like, and twf 3.

And finally i can check out Master of Water :D:D

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
Not finalised my RA-template for NF, but here are my 2 coppers:

Imo TWF 3 is a must, not only for the higher damage, but especially for the longer duration.
VR sounds nice, probably gonna take it to lvl 2.
As for purge, i think I'll try to survive with Purge 1, just because purge 3 is a lot of points, and purge 2 has too little advantage over purge 1 for the increased cost.
Determination doesn't affect the grapple self-stun btw, not now and it wont do it in NF, so I don't think it's worth any points at all.

Rest of my points will go in some power-RAs (MCL, RP, Serenity) and aug dex... was even considering MoC 1 for those moments when you really need to ress someone ;)

Oh well, give 10s respecs for testing :>

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
:(
Can we go swimming anyway? :p

Yes!, a picnic under water!, just you and me! /me aer danya blidt på kinden! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom