Warcraft 3 co-ops

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I can't get anyone to play warcraft 3 with me anymore and as it's pretty hard to get any co-op vs cpu games on battle.net I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in playing the occasional co-op game. You'd need a legit copy to play over battle.net and preferably the expansion but you wouldn't need to be any good at it because I'm not.

Look me up on MSN Messenger (cask@nildram.co.uk) if you'd like to give it a shot. This would be just for fun, I won't be hassling anyone to play every night. But if cpu's get a bit boring we could always try some arranged 2v2.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
*raises hand*

come find me on MSN or something after next monday when my new DSL finally goes live :)

Xav

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one Xav, got you added to my MSN list. Any others welcome to join, might get some good games going.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'll come along. I suck as I hardly play the game and haven't been involved in RTS games for a while now.

I'll pm you my msn.

*practices*

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Good good I'll keep an eye on my inbox. Warcraft 3 is still probably the most fun game I own so will be nice to get some games going :)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:
I'll come along. I suck as I hardly play the game and haven't been involved in RTS games for a while now.

I'll pm you my msn.

*practices*
Add meh too, then I can stick you both in an MSN group called 'Warcraft Bitch0rz'

heh

Xav

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i would like to play to if no one minds. im pretty crap though and when i skirmish vs the pc after 5 mins it has come with a level 7 hero and 20 units :(

i also have age of mythology which im not too good at either if anyone got that and wanna play.

my hotmail ad is

its_tris@hotmail.com

i also have msn

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
i ussually play that alot at my cousens cos he's got a lan you guys should try some of the custom games like the tower defenses cos there really good :> wish i had war craft 3 at my house :/

tris-

cask and i had a bash earlier, the AI is so hard even on easy :( we lost 2.. then won 1! :D ok it was 2 v 1 but still.... :(

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
ai piss easy what u wanna do is level ur hero's as quick as possible and if ur orks make head hunters if ur undead make crypt fiends if ur night elves make huntresses and if ur human's make foot men and when u can u wanna try n start building the harder units e.g tauren, mounten giants, abomination's and knights
btw easyest race to play as is night elves ;)

o yeh and speed is pretty much everything if you get off to a slow start it's kinda hard to catch up :/

tris-

xav or leggy, r either of u around for some wc3 action as cask is always "Busy" :eek:

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry bud so busy lately. Always got something hanging over my head which needs doing, can't cope :(

I'll see if yer on tomorrow night.

tris-

leggy, xavier. you ready for some games yet? :D

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
ai piss easy what u wanna do is level ur hero's as quick as possible and if ur orks make head hunters if ur undead make crypt fiends if ur night elves make huntresses and if ur human's make foot men and when u can u wanna try n start building the harder units e.g tauren, mounten giants, abomination's and knights
btw easyest race to play as is night elves ;)

o yeh and speed is pretty much everything if you get off to a slow start it's kinda hard to catch up :/

Yeah, do like this if you want to lose :twak:

Everything depends on the map and what race the one you meet is.

Lets say that you play Orc and the other one plays NE, then you make the wolf riding hero, upgrade your main asap and harras his base with the hero, this should give you enogh time to make Wyerns, upgrade their dmg as NE got bad anti air and therfor you wont need armor. When you got 4-5 wyerns he will mostly have a few hunts or mass archers but they die easy and do crap dmg so kill him fast befor he gets better units

Oh, almost forget, get a Cheiftain hero when your main is lvl 2, heet got aura that makes your units hit faster and move faster and he got a area stun that helps alot.

This tac works best on small maps. ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Otto said:
Yeah, do like this if you want to lose :twak:

Everything depends on the map and what race the one you meet is.

Lets say that you play Orc and the other one plays NE, then you make the wolf riding hero, upgrade your main asap and harras his base with the hero, this should give you enogh time to make Wyerns, upgrade their dmg as NE got bad anti air and therfor you wont need armor. When you got 4-5 wyerns he will mostly have a few hunts or mass archers but they die easy and do crap dmg so kill him fast befor he gets better units

Oh, almost forget, get a Cheiftain hero when your main is lvl 2, heet got aura that makes your units hit faster and move faster and he got a area stun that helps alot.

This tac works best on small maps. ;)

Oooh, knowing the unit relationships in WC3 aer teh ch34tign ! :eek:

I learnt all that for AoM/AoT and I can't keep more than one RTS in my head.

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone wants to take a game against/with me then feel free to post here or PM or if you just want some tips on how to win.

I mostly play DotA ( Defence of the Ancients ) but I play other custom maps and normal games too ( Sometimes )

www.thewarcenter.com is a good page if you want to know more about the ''l33t'' people in wc3 and how they play. ( They are kinda rude to newbies tho )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom