WAR Signature Image Generator - ws.ovron.com

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello!

I have created a signature image generator that is available for anyone to use! It is still in a testing stage, however it is stable and accounts will not be reset. Currently it is rather primitive, however as soon as GOA and Mythic provide information feeds (XML or something) - information will be auto-updating itself, and it will be more customizable. For now you can enter your own Guild Name as there is no where to pull data from, and character names are of course not validates against anything yet. Given this, please do not abuse it by creating silly signatures, but rather one for your actual characters.

If there are any problems, please drop me a message on the Contact page, or here. Suggestions are as welcome as much as issue reports. The edit function is on the way, and so is the account management page, for now you will have to use the Contact page for any such enquiries. Different layout options are on the way aswell.

The signatures look something like this, where colours are customizable, and so is the icon on the left:
dc87578bdcdfba778706957c59fdaf2f1

or
dc87578bdcdfba778706957c59fdaf2f0

The site is available here: ws.ovron.com - WAR Signature Generator - Home

/Ovron

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I like it but being a complete internet noob, how do I put my sig in my signature? I just get a weblink each time, not the cool image :S

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
I like it but being a complete internet noob, how do I put my sig in my signature? I just get a weblink each time, not the cool image :S

Remove the spaces after
and it should work:

[imgREMOVETHIS]http://ws.ovron.com/get/56b431fa3a1fb6fbbf21e5b5c6ee6ce21[/img]
56b431fa3a1fb6fbbf21e5b5c6ee6ce21

ps: You can't have signature images on Freddyshouse btw :< *cry*

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
f72aadcfcc7f745e3fbcb741124b9a0e1

eaaee3ea3058af48d284d2ab98f5bd101

Nice work, thanks. (Gives me something to mess with while i'm bored)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
God, it is times like this I am glad freddys does not allow images in sigs :)

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Just some tip: You get a colour picker (which will improve soon) if you click the colour boxes :p. Would be cool if people used something other than default :p.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I really wanna do this, but don't like the fact we have to register.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems images in signatures is disabled again on FH :(.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Can you add Sorcerer to the list of careers. I know my male Sorc wears a dress and jewellery but he's still a ladies man and not to be confused with a ladyman!

many thanks, nice job on the site.:cheers:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Images are coming back, dont worry.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Can you add Sorcerer to the list of careers. I know my male Sorc wears a dress and jewellery but he's still a ladies man and not to be confused with a ladyman!

many thanks, nice job on the site.:cheers:

eek :D Will add it with the next update, which should be today.

Images are coming back, dont worry.

:)

---

Currently adding more options for the layout, and what bits you wish to have displayed. Options for rank, renownrank, guild and server are going in today's update probably. As soon as Mythic and GOA decide to provide a feed - depending on what information they will provide, you will be able to select the various information to be displayed - this has been prepared. (I might also be working on a, sit down now, flash utility! Basically Drag-and-drop-ability for the different bits, to be able to fully customize how you want it to look. Sorry for using the f-word (flash) :p)

Thinking of this as the larger one with more character information. It is large, but not too large I believe. (ignore the cheezy looking "gloss" overlay :p). Hopefully will be possible to incorporate guild heraldry into the signatures.

63fd4e77b8429367f81a3337719c69462

As I wrote on the front page, if anyone knows of a full list of North American and Oceanic servers, including the server types - please drop me a message.

As always, if you find any bugs please report it. Suggestions are more than welcome.

/Ovron

ps. The signatures are re-generated on the first request after one hour, meaning that any signature requested might be an upto one hour cached version.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Good work Ovron :)

Playing also in Karak Eight Peaks in Kalevala Syndicate. Cya online.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Saw a bug on sig gen yesterday - deleted my linux one to update the level. When I created a new one the level was showing 16 but was entering 21. Checked it twice and then tried 25 same thing level showed as 16 on the sig.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Currently adding more options for the layout, and what bits you wish to have displayed. Options for rank, renownrank, guild and server are going in today's update probably. As soon as Mythic and GOA decide to provide a feed - depending on what information they will provide, you will be able to select the various information to be displayed - this has been prepared. (I might also be working on a, sit down now, flash utility! Basically Drag-and-drop-ability for the different bits, to be able to fully customize how you want it to look. Sorry for using the f-word (flash) :p)

This sounds really great mate, keep up the good work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom