WAR rvr interview with Mythics Jeff Hickman

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid.. too bad the interface looks completely ripped out of wow. :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting.

but damn americans can sound so horrible annoying in interviews :D

I wanna throw tomatoes at the dwarf king to !!!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Tombha said:
nice vid.. too bad the interface looks completely ripped out of wow. :(

In wow I dont see any animated character between quickbars either.

It wasnt even close looking as wow. Its not like anyone cares bout how the quest windows or the quickbars look. especially not with good UI´s out there.

Its more like the game thats interesting. No instanced pvp=good pvp :flame:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like freakin crap....sounds like some nice ideas...but the looks....ugh...Teh horroooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

/Dracus

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dracus said:
Looks like freakin crap....sounds like some nice ideas...but the looks....ugh...Teh horroooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

/Dracus
well its far from finished and it snot the best picture in the world. I thought it looked ok really. Will wait and see.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Does look a bit like WoW. Also dubious about the zone-by-zone RvR but definately going to play it still :) .

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
any pvp oriented mmo is great at its start, when everyone and everything is still new :) for that alone it will be worth trying, wow-like interface or not :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Tombha said:
too bad the interface looks completely ripped out of wow. :(
i thought scalars and quickbars had been invented before wow

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
What i dont like about WAR is that it will pull people out of the game and put em in a lobby if they wanna be part of the bigger rvr battles.

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
the reason it looks so much like WoW is because blizzard based Warcraft very much on the warhammer world back when they made the original and continued this trend through to making WoW.

think most people seem to forget how long games workshop have been about:)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
for everyone who thinks it looks crap and says bad things about it, dont fucking play it then! :p

ill be happy to play WAR without you guys!

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
no offence but really looks absolutely same as WoW (and most of all the objectives and fg fights etc his talkin about r 100% copied of guildwars)

only good add is takin another realms capitol but mythic knowing 1) will server handle the lag 2) interface looks 100% like wow i personally dont see the difference , but thats only my opinion tough

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
gravedigger said:
no offence but really looks absolutely same as WoW (and most of all the objectives and fg fights etc his talkin about r 100% copied of guildwars)

only good add is takin another realms capitol but mythic knowing 1) will server handle the lag 2) interface looks 100% like wow i personally dont see the difference , but thats only my opinion tough

dont play it ?

okay then

orc.jpg

VS

SS_May_2006_02.jpg

oh yes, i can see how these orcs has been 100% copy pasted as you say

and if your referring to the green
color the orcs has, ORCS ARE FUCKING GREEN :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the warhammer orcs look like warhammer orcs...

guess which board game warcraft based a lot of its look on ;)

anyway, that aside the UI only looks like WoW because it's so much more modern than daoc's ancient UI.

looks rather like Titan Quest's imo :) but I think it's slated for change anyway - the game is in alpha after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom