[INFO] WAR october news letter

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
New In-Game Live Event Introduces Two New Careers to WAR!
The war has begun, and you've joined the forces of Order or Destruction, taking up arms with your realm-mates on the field of battle. You've conquered your foes in scenarios, stormed enemy-held keeps, raised your banners over battlefield objectives and banded together to thwart your enemies in public quests.

This November, we're bringing you a new challenge in the form of WAR's very first live event: Heavy Metal!

The Age of Reckoning is about to get even deadlier as the noble and cunning Knights of the Blazing Sun and the deadly Black Guard join the fight for domination of the Warhammer world.

When the Heavy Metal live event begins on November 18th, players who log into WAR will see a new tab in the Tome of Knowledge. Clicking on this tab will open the Live Events page, where each day we'll place a new daily task. Completing these daily tasks earns influence, just like you'd earn in a public quest. There are rewards for Basic, Advanced and Elite influence, culminating in the ultimate prize: the chance to play WAR's new classes a full week before they're released to the public! This last reward won’t be easy to earn, and players who want to get to the Elite level will need to log in each day and complete on the daily event.

We will also be adding a new scenario, Reikland Factory, for Heavy Metal that will only be available to players for the duration of this live event. This scenario will take place in a steam tank factory in the Empire Tier 4 zone of Reikland and see players battling for control of different areas of the factory. This new scenario will be available for players of all levels, on all tiers, but will not contribute to the campaign. Participation in this scenario will give players an extra 10% bonus to their Renown point gain.

Heavy Metal

Tuesday, November 18th through Tuesday, December 2nd

Log in every day to discover what new challenge awaits you. Complete that challenge to earn influence and unlock your rewards.

Basic – Special Heavy Metal Trophy
Advanced – Exclusive Heavy Metal Cloak
Elite – Unlock the Knight of the Blazing Sun and the Black Guard for Head Start Play!!!

:m00:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You missed out the joke section of the newsletter:

WAR Europe is the place to go for the most up-to-date news regarding your favorite game and ours– Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning! Our Community Team works hard to keep the community informed of the latest updates, patch notes, news, and more. Here’s some news from October that you may have missed:

There are three links to the WAR Europe website but each just provide me with a black screen.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
There are three links to the WAR Europe website but each just provide me with a black screen.

I regularly see that following links from GOA mail and often from website links taking me to the GOA pages - sometimes 'cured' by hitting refresh/reload or f5 on the mainly black page.

I'm fairly convinced it's a side effect of the wonderful Flash pages....

aika

Can't get enough of FH
WAR Europe is the place to go for the most up-to-date news regarding your favorite game and ours– Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning! Our Community Team works hard to keep the community informed of the latest updates, patch notes, news, and more. Here’s some news from October that you may have missed:

I lol'd really hard at this

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky you,i can't even access sub pages to renew my account.It's like they dont want my money

legar

Loyal Freddie
We will also be adding a new scenario, Reikland Factory,Participation in this scenario will give players an extra 10% bonus to their Renown point gain.

more scenario's !!! yay!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom