war :o

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
The teaser is bad imo, an orc that looks all cool and stuff, really cool and all he does is go hang out at the catapult :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Pertan said:
The teaser is bad imo, an orc that looks all cool and stuff, really cool and all he does is go hang out at the catapult :(

Whats wrong with catapults :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
OMFG! HE WALKED UP A HILL!!!1 :D

I Have To Play This Game!!!

was expecting something more at the end of the 'teaser', eg. fighting, even the catapult going off or something would've been better than that! :(

Magic 8 ball says 'no!' :mad:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I think the screenies look awesome tbh
It all looks very 'Warhammer'
Looking forward to this game tbh

dwarf_05.jpg

orc_02.jpg

orc_06.jpg

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Nice trailer!

Edit: And nice screenshots too!

For the people who think it looks a lot like WoW: don't forget that Blizzard has always "borrowed" a lot from Games Workshop... so it might not be as easy as to say that Warhammer looks like WoW :p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
OMFG! HE WALKED UP A HILL!!!1 :D

I Have To Play This Game!!!

was expecting something more at the end of the 'teaser', eg. fighting, even the catapult going off or something would've been better than that! :(

Magic 8 ball says 'no!' :mad:

Omg I saw a 17 second trailer that didn't fit my idea of a perfect trailer so I must slag this game off!

:m00:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Pirkel said:
Omg I saw a 17 second trailer that didn't fit my idea of a perfect trailer so I must slag this game off!

:m00:

I never slagged the game off to be fair.

I was just being sarcastic because the trailer shows all of 15 seconds of CGI, none of which shows anything of interest.

The screenshots look good and I'm interested in the game, but that trailer was pretty pap imo.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I never slagged the game off to be fair.

I was just being sarcastic because the trailer shows all of 15 seconds of CGI, none of which shows anything of interest.

The screenshots look good and I'm interested in the game, but that trailer was pretty pap imo.

ok sowwy :(

Ya it's CGI .. but that didn't seem to bother the masses when Blizzard released their trailers :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Pirkel said:
didn't seem to bother the masses

Are you calling me fat? :(

:D

Always been annoyed with CGI - its ok as a support to games, showing off a feature or showing something in conjunction with ingame video, but mostly to me it feels a little tacky, like 'we are doing this in CGI because we cba to do it ingame', I know that isnt the reason in this day and age, but it still kinda annoys me a little.

The screenshots, on the other hand, are very impressive.

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
its only in alpha or something will mostlikely/hopefully see alot more as we get closer to E3 and the season of game shows :clap:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
dunno if i wanna play warhammer :( couse the gfx look like damn WoW... if i decide ever to play it, it damn be better than daoc pvp

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
lol, some man hours went into that clip. Lovely flame, smoke and lighting, nice high poly model (but then that the beauty of CG) but nowt to really shout about content wise.

I'll remain sitting on the fence till i see ingame footage of game mechanics.

ta

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
To much teaser about it imo. Shows what... 3-4 sec of a video.. They could atleast show +10 secounds, even thou a video like that got nothing to do with the game, its just a animated movie, could just as well been a comercial for WoW tbh.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Screenies are getting better, but still aint dark enough for FWRP.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Uhhh i think a little wewe came out watching that. Looks solid imo. :D

Repped the teaser and SS sharing.

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Looks great imo, but it's still about a year till it's released unfortunately.

Oblivion on the other hand is due out next week... ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Oysterboy said:
Looks great imo, but it's still about a year till it's released unfortunately.

Oblivion on the other hand is due out next week... ;)

i believe theres a beta in the summer

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Kaun_IA said:
couse the gfx look like damn WoW
WOW looks like 'My Little Ponytubby Has A Pixie Tea Party With The Carebears'...that did not look like WOW.

I just hope the make it as dark, morbid and grim as they can, 'cos that's what the Warhammer universe is like.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
give dwarven troll slayer and i would be dragon or demon slayer in no time!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:

I think it would be physically impossible to slag the game off on the basis of the trailor, as the trailor showed pretty much nothing about the game.

The artwork was nice sure, but nothing that hasn't been seen a thousand times before..
Maybe some people should remember that there's nothing that kills a good product faster than hyping it up to be an awesome product before you've even seen it. All you leave for yourself is disapointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom