WaR LegenD - tehpwn?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
their servers dont count since they own zergs of thousands (their servers can hold that big numbers ;)) with thanes!!

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
They seem to run quite unusual group setup (savages and sm in same group) but i'm sure they're still mucho tough. Would be fun to see a guild tournament with guilds from all euro servers.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If you have a Dark SM in a group dex debuffing for tanks, the tanks can't miss their targets and enemy blockers can't block for toffee.

Just sooo few people have cottoned on to this yet :/

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
If you have a Dark SM in a group dex debuffing for tanks, the tanks can't miss their targets and enemy blockers can't block for toffee.

Just sooo few people have cottoned on to this yet :/

They use supp sm afaik, and imo str/con debuff is more usefull than dex/qui.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Asty said:

mutter mumble sup SMs mumble mutter :D

Sup SM not a whole lot of use to a tank group that is assisting I would have thought, though I could be wrong. The str/con radius is quite large (relatively speaking) and much greater chance of breaking mez.

The 36 Dark /41 Sup split would be a good SM spec for tank support though giving both the str/con and the dex/qui at a reasonable level.

Naturally, I get all interested as soon as something like this gets mentioned :)

Solothores

Loyal Freddie
Pally ist playing on Gaheris, so that may explain the high last week rp count.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Roo Stercogburn said:
Naturally, I get all interested as soon as something like this gets mentioned :)

how bout getting intrested enuff to come back eh?? :)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
mutter mumble sup SMs mumble mutter :D

Sup SM not a whole lot of use to a tank group that is assisting I would have thought, though I could be wrong. The str/con radius is quite large (relatively speaking) and much greater chance of breaking mez.

The 36 Dark /41 Sup split would be a good SM spec for tank support though giving both the str/con and the dex/qui at a reasonable level.

When I was thinking about moving back to Mid and setting up a 1FG team I brainstormed alot with Snoz about possible group setups...

Have to admit Dark SMs were always in my preferred group setups. There's just *SO* much utility there, and the damage they deal isn't too bad either... well, if the SM in question isn't named "Roo" anyway...

:kissit:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
how can you talk about 'pwn' when you play midgard?
They are high RR and are bound to pwn some. Then again their just fotm healer\savage grps. xDDDDD

Anyway, can any guild in teh world come up with 8 RR11 in a balanced grp?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ctuchik said:
how bout getting intrested enuff to come back eh?? :)

RL.

Current main contract runs out in March. Might take some time to look around, but may be exploring the world for new opportunities :)

No idea atm :D

Thoroughly intend to get together with various DAoC peeps over the summer for some major assed beer though :D

Shadowmag

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to RvR on a french server ? Ull be surprised at the skill level thr :D

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
The str/con radius is quite large (relatively speaking) and much greater chance of breaking mez.

that would be a problem if it actually broke mez - which it does not

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
Ah. It certainly used to. Must have changed in a patch.

think it was back in the ages when it interrupted ;)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowmag said:
Tried to RvR on a french server ? Ull be surprised at the skill level thr :D

We had a fotm savage assist group in Thid when Pryd and Excal went down - was on Ys I believe - we absolutely wtfpwned everything. Got some screenies somewhere... :eek:

Our 1fg that had never played Mid to any real extent killed about 20 Albs in one fight.

I know it was only BG level, but both Albs and Hibs just fell when we looked at them :rolleyes:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lots of classes overpowered for Thid. Bonedancers for example are just hoovers and archer classes can wtfpwn happily all day long.

You can't make that kind of comparison. Alb mez also way stronger for Thid than any other realm as instas not available and QC + bolt range mez with no effective counter... etc, etc.

Point is... Don't quote Thid as comparison for lvl50 RvR ;)

Sigurd

Banned
Savage assist trains still wtfpwn in full RvR though... 5 savages, skald, aug shaman, pac healer or some variation of the above... I've seen one group like this wipe out 3fgs of albs (shame we hit them in the back and massacred the survivors :p)

Shadowmag

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
We had a fotm savage assist group in Thid when Pryd and Excal went down - was on Ys I believe - we absolutely wtfpwned everything. Got some screenies somewhere... :eek:

Our 1fg that had never played Mid to any real extent killed about 20 Albs in one fight.

I know it was only BG level, but both Albs and Hibs just fell when we looked at them :rolleyes:

Aye i meant to say they play like hibs on theyre first rvr outing :D
I personnaly know a cabalist on ys - its the pharmers dream in emain with a nicely placed DoT ppl begin to run around and die like albs when fighting DH :flame:

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:

Good Supp SM playing defensively (NUking for assist train, peeling healers aka healer runs to SM with assist train = dead assist train if they don't split with warrior guarding SM, debuffing, backup mezzes and roots) works like prime.

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
Only 6 RR11 :kissit: not 7 :D
Some evul guy frm enother guild there. Thought that link showed war legand only :p

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Some of the french guilds on Camlann are quite good (WL was on Camlann for a bit), others aren't.

Sigurd

Banned
Lian said:
Some of the french guilds on Camlann are quite good (WL was on Camlann for a bit), others aren't.

Well they had to be good at something, eh?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm under the belief the supp sm would be to defend healers and shaman against ma trains, but mostly against theurgist pets, no ? ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom