WAR in Denmark

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
A quick reminder that we will be at the D3 show this weekend in Copenhagen, Denmark. We'll have 12 PCs dedicated to WAR to give you a taste of the game and you can meet members of the Goa community team as well for all your questions about the game.

We hope to see you there!

Bantiarna

Fledgling Freddie

Bwaah ..
why copenhagen ? ..
... "cuz its our capital your dumbshit" ....

Yeah .. But not fun when you live in the north side of jylland -.-

Oh well.. will be there anyways i think .. would love to see it .
thx for the info :)

and yeah, i'm a skizo ..

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh, spotted too late :( had i known earlier i would have gone. Guess i'll just have to wait, like most of the other peons ;)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Doh this should teach me to check this forum a little more often :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Pretty sure the Denmark one was the last of the year.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
This weekend is Gameplay - Largest Games event in The Netherlands. Any chance of me seeing WAR there? If not I won't go ^^

/edit omg...

Which translates to: Dutch EA site search cannot find "warhammer" ... liek ... wtf ... QQage!

We are going to be at Utrecht this weekend and as well we will be at Dreamhack next weekend. We don't have an official booth at either show unfortunately - we are guesting on the EA booth this weekend and the Telia booth in Sweden. We will be posting some news about it pretty soon - it's all happened at very short notice so we are trying to confirm all the details first.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
We are going to be at Utrecht this weekend and as well we will be at Dreamhack next weekend. We don't have an official booth at either show unfortunately - we are guesting on the EA booth this weekend and the Telia booth in Sweden. We will be posting some news about it pretty soon - it's all happened at very short notice so we are trying to confirm all the details first.

If you want I have a free booth at home. You can only fit about 8 pc's in but your welcome to advertise for "Hofftown - Where electronic dreams are made"

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
That's very good news indeed. :)

Cya at Dreamhack then ^^

(no, that's not a threat...) ;)

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Yay. Short report from Gameplay.

The WAR booth was at the EA booth indeed, right next to Rock Band. And next to the Playstation booth. And next to the Guitar Hero III booth. All 3 very noisy booths. So I had a little chat with a guy from GOA there, talked about the game, he even kicked someone away from the pc to let me play ^^. Asked if I was in beta, I'm not, he felt sorry for me, so he got me a WAR T-shirt. Isn't that sweet? I'VE GOT A WAR T-SHIRT WAAAAARGH!!!!1 ;)

I'm so happy :)

Anyways, too bad we could only play level 1 characters, someone apparently screwed up something so we couldn't play Tier 4, and RvR eachother. Ah well, what I saw I liked, got a few things about the game cleared up as well. Very useful :)

P.S. I'm not sure what to do with the WAR T-shirt. Should I frame it and hang it over my bed? Or should I wear it proudly? Or should I let my girlfriend sleep in it so she looks even sexier? Aww...choices, choices...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and the Telia booth in Sweden.

one question.

why? :)

what does Telia have to do with Warhammer that makes them special enough to be guests at? :)

ok that was 2 questions....

not complaining mind you, just find it slightly amusing thats all :)

*dreams of Telia becomming a sort of sponsor and are giving reduced subs for their customers* :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
The D3 is a new Expo to me. Interesting that someone cooked something like that up and actually got quite alot of sponsors for it. That is, for a Danish expo. :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Then'll just ignore them, hate telia. Ordered 1 ADSL got 8, took alot of time to get rid of them.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Then'll just ignore them, hate telia. Ordered 1 ADSL got 8, took alot of time to get rid of them.
Eh?

What's that got to do with anything? They're *near* eachother - not like you have to talk with Telia in any way.

Sadly, Requiel isn't here - but the german community guy showed us around a bit on a public quest. Warrior Priest was rather fun - if a bit tricky to play without a group window. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom