WAR guilds, how?

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Ogrelin Blodig, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Ogrelin Blodig

Ogrelin Blodig One of Freddy's beloved

Will characters from all the 3 diffrent Chaos/alliance realms be able to be in the same guild?

Orcs,Chosen and darkelfs in the same guild ect...? As I understand it they will be in diffrent zones?

2. SkarIronfist

SkarIronfist Fledgling Freddie

The starting zones are irrelevant in terms of guilds as I understand it. So it will not be orc only guilds, chaos only guilds etc etc.

3. Whisperess

Whisperess Can't get enough of FH

Different zones to begin with, yes.

You can mix any of the races within the same faction (Order or Destruction, exclusively) within a guild. You'll bump into the other races "normally" after about 10 hours worth of play. If you know the way though, you can travel to the other races capitals almost at once.

I haven't done it personally, but my guess is you can compare it with somewhat with WoW - only with all the flight paths available to you from the beginning; or knowing which way to run/horse in (old) Daoc. I still remember trying to find my way from Galplen to Vasudheim in my first days of beta, finding Ft. Atla was a major accomplishment ^^

4. LordjOX

LordjOX Part of the furniture

Yep I guess it's just a manner of finding your friends for forming a guild, maybe the standard minimum guild-creation fee to stop people from creating guilds right at the start. This is by a guess though, as it is really a technicality. But they haven't said that different races can't mix together.

5. Rellik San

Rellik San Fledgling Freddie

Don't think its an issue, as they have said from level one, you can go anywhere.

6. Aesgir

Aesgir Loyal Freddie

Thats answered in one of the grab bags, its a fair amount of travelling to start with, but yeah with a little effort you can cross into an allied realm to group up/guild with mates. From grab bag 9
    And from this May's grab bag

7. Aesgir

Aesgir Loyal Freddie

8. SkarIronfist

SkarIronfist Fledgling Freddie

Nice idea. Once again expanding on the DAOC guild points scoring idea.