WAR guilds, how?

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Will characters from all the 3 diffrent Chaos/alliance realms be able to be in the same guild?

Orcs,Chosen and darkelfs in the same guild ect...? As I understand it they will be in diffrent zones?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
The starting zones are irrelevant in terms of guilds as I understand it. So it will not be orc only guilds, chaos only guilds etc etc.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Will characters from all the 3 diffrent Chaos/alliance realms be able to be in the same guild?

Orcs,Chosen and darkelfs in the same guild ect...? As I understand it they will be in diffrent zones?
Different zones to begin with, yes.

You can mix any of the races within the same faction (Order or Destruction, exclusively) within a guild. You'll bump into the other races "normally" after about 10 hours worth of play. If you know the way though, you can travel to the other races capitals almost at once.

I haven't done it personally, but my guess is you can compare it with somewhat with WoW - only with all the flight paths available to you from the beginning; or knowing which way to run/horse in (old) Daoc. I still remember trying to find my way from Galplen to Vasudheim in my first days of beta, finding Ft. Atla was a major accomplishment ^^

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yep I guess it's just a manner of finding your friends for forming a guild, maybe the standard minimum guild-creation fee to stop people from creating guilds right at the start. This is by a guess though, as it is really a technicality. But they haven't said that different races can't mix together.

Rellik San

Fledgling Freddie

Don't think its an issue, as they have said from level one, you can go anywhere.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Thats answered in one of the grab bags, its a fair amount of travelling to start with, but yeah with a little effort you can cross into an allied realm to group up/guild with mates. From grab bag 9
Q: Will guilds be restricted by racial lines?

A: Guilds are restricted by Order/Destruction. Anyone fighting on the side of Order can guild with anyone on the side of Order, and ditto for Destruction advocates.

Players are obviously welcome to restrict membership along racial lines. One of the most fun guilds in any game across the MMO industry does so. (Yes, that was a shout out to Shadowclan.)
And from this May's grab bag
Q: How soon and how easy will it be for players in allied armies to join up? On launch day, if I decide to play a Dwarf and my friend decides to play Empire, will we be able to find each other in game immediately and play together? Or do we have to wait until we hit a certain rank/tier/zone?

A: Technically, you could join up almost immediately after starting the game. If you know your way around the zones, you can run through the starter areas to the first warcamp and travel from there to your capital city. From your capital city, you can travel to your friend’s first warcamp and run down to his starting area. For those with more patience, you should be able to join up after approximately ten hours of play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom