WAR/DaoC Subs

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ok, so im a budding young mmorpg'r. Ive come to Warhammer, and I just love love love this "rvr" business.

Every time i go to the WAR Homepage, before I can access it, I get this page up telling me of this game called Dark Age of Camelot, made by the same people as Warhammer ! Iven done a little digging & it appears its a gane with HUGE emphesis on RvR, which I love so much.

Yay ! my subs were up and I decided to pay the extra 5 quid & i downloaded this camelot game a few days ago. Im from the UK, so I decide on from what I can see the only English Server.

Please can somebody explain where all the people playing are ? I feel I have payed money for a dead game, are GoA allowed to do this, is it false advertising ?

So, my question is, can I have my current Subs ( EU KEP server) & subscribe to the US version of Daoc ? Ive read recently here that the US Daoc servers in some cases are quite full, and I would like to play on a server were I can understand the language.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Most of the English-speaking players are on US servers I think.

EU subs are not compatible with US subs. You need to buy a separate account.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
This is why you always have to read around on internet before paying for any mmo.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
now if i could bundle eu war with us daoc i would be a happy bunny, but this will never happen. 2 different companies, one that knows their arse from their elbow and then the french company.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately most English speaking daoc players in EU migrated across the Atlantic more than a year ago. I don't really care if GOA runs the EU servers, but the account system should be merged so all players could play on any server. More marketing and distribution money tricks I suppose.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Unfortunately most English speaking daoc players in EU migrated across the Atlantic more than a year ago. I don't really care if GOA runs the EU servers, but the account system should be merged so all players could play on any server. More marketing and distribution money tricks I suppose.

yeah that would rock. but i doubt its gonna happen. its probably doable with some work but i bet theres a whole heap of legal shit preventing it.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
EU English server is dead. People either play on german servers or moved over to US servers.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
For those a bit lost, this is known as a hypothetical situation.

(Least that is what it appears to be from this angle).

Zede

Part of the furniture
english humor, my apologies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom