[QUESTION] WAR and teamspeak push to talk...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hi all!

Any of you playing and successfully using teamspeak with push to talk? I used to use my alt key to activate the mic, but it doesn't work atm in WAR, I assume due to a binding clash... just wondering if any of you have succeeded in getting this working before I spend ages messing around with my key binding....

TIA. :)

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
I don't use Vista, but if you are, you need to give teamspeak/vent admin rights.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
if you have a mouse with more than 2 buttons, keybinding TS or Vent to one of the extra mouse buttons works marvels.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hi all!

Any of you playing and successfully using teamspeak with push to talk? I used to use my alt key to activate the mic, but it doesn't work atm in WAR, I assume due to a binding clash... just wondering if any of you have succeeded in getting this working before I spend ages messing around with my key binding....

TIA. :)

Works okay for me, I'm using ALT for push to talk.

Vista 32 bit (and newest TS2 afair).

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I tried the right click 'run as administrator' thing last night without luck... Manisch, much as it pains me to ask you for advice (;)) have you changed any key binds in your game to accomodate the use of the ALT key please?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I tried the right click 'run as administrator' thing last night without luck... Manisch, much as it pains me to ask you for advice (;)) have you changed any key binds in your game to accomodate the use of the ALT key please?

Could be wrong but it's the default key for second qbar keys?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

No, never changed anything. If the game uses ALT for something too, so be it, I just don't speak then when pressing ALT for game and not for TS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom