Wanting to make a new guild

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
I want to make a new guild and i need help making it :)

i want it to succeed and dont know how to run 1 ;)

name i intend to use in unending khaos and i want to be pink ;) ofc uniform nvr works but id like to have a few of use in pink rofl

looking to join immortals alliance as im currently in that guild and kotrt with alts

any1 willing to help/be com-gm etc without wanting to fuck it up as sum ppl like to deliberately awkward ( remebers little noobs who all said they would then denied it after 30mins) :flame:

cheers guys

ademaa

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
well....

You can not make a new guild with such limitations you have already put in it such as name, color scheme etc

The people most likly wantign to make a new guild to try do something diffrent would want a say in things liek that name color scheme etc and the basis for the guild wether it be rvr pve related or both.....

I say this because im tired of joining guilds that show to be suportive of 1 area of game then i join em and it goes belly up takes alot of effort and time my friend so i wish you good luck in it...

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
tip.
change color to black and forget immortals, might get lot more peeps interested

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
cheers for tips

im not saying that what isa id is a defos, wel apart from name, im adamant that guild will be called unending khaos, im not really serious about the colour, black is a cool clour,btu pink is unusual so i thought id have it

and as for immortals your right, i need to expand my circle o ppl in daoc so im after any allicane ;)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Running a guild is more work than you might imagine but good luck :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
to recruit just run up to people and annoy them till they agree to join, if that dont work hit em with wooden spoon! :twak:

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
Outlander said:
to recruit just run up to people and annoy them till they agree to join, if that dont work hit em with wooden spoon! :twak:

rofl aye sounds good :twak:

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck running the guild if you make it. Its one hell of a lot of work to get it up off the ground though so dont be under any illusions its an straight forward. As a guild master your have to sacrifice alot of your own time to getting it up and off the ground thats if you want to lead by example.

In terms of success a defnied goal and people of similar personalities and ideals helps. Long as you have a happy atmosphere people will tollerate and give much more:)

Scun.

Everz

FH is my second home
If ya need help making it, got my unguilded necro, just give me a shout.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
If ya need help making it, got my unguilded necro, just give me a shout.
TRAITOR!!!!
he he miss joo :p
got my epic and a PUPPY today in game before i leave but tahts stuff for a pm.

lols running a guild isnt hard depending on wht kind of guild it is how many are in it etc etc
if its a serious guild who gonna organise raids and stuffs muchus work.
if its a fun loving mess about guild who just spam guild chat to tlk and mess about wit mates and just have ago at things for a laugh its easy as pie (best kind of guild imo)

GL to u tho.

Blackspawn ftw imo (im not advertising my guild in his thread honest!)

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh Yeh... you right to miss me.. I am your superior :twak: ... and gib epic if your leaving :worthy:

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
As both Case and Scunner have told you its hard work.

When people come to me and ask me "how do I make a guild?" ( and some have, so stop giggling Case and Scunner :p ) I usually start playing the devils Advocat.
There are many guilds in albion who are up and running but who need dedicated people who want to do the hard work of keeping it alive.

BUT if your realy set on making your own guild here is some of what I have learnt after being Guildmaster of Uranicus Phalanx for 3 years.

1, Invite people to your guild that you like even they are acting like total Morons.
2. Dont try to be the good guy/girl, aim to be the Fair guy/girl.
3. Never reprimand a Officer in /gu.
4. Dont loose heart if some people join and then Leave again after some time.
5. Always have officers that you trust will do whats best for the guild.
6. Take a few days off now and then. ( even God took a day off LOL )
7. Make a few guild events now and then, and make people feel they are lucky to be a member of your guild

Thats about the most basic advice I can give. As for rules and aims its varies from person to person what they want/tolerate, but make sure that the rules you have are enforced for all members ( including yourself).

Best of Luck

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Act leet, flame random people and act like a prick and you'll come a long way -.-

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Act leet, flame random people and act like a prick and you'll come a long way -.-
Unfortunatly, what he said. :(

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Healthy non-roleplaying guild doesn't need a real GM, imo. Been a "GM" in three guilds and never seen myself as a GM, always been one of the rest. The state of the guild is easily measurable by the amount of /os is used - it should only be used when there is problems within the guild and once "officers" start to use it for random spam that could be done in /gu you know its time for a reality check, imo :p

I must be the suckiest GM ever :cool:

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
well, i have had lots of feedback guys ty ;) had a few pms saying dude, u gna last a week, im currently deciding wheter or not to bottle it and join sum1s guild ;) rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom