wantin to change realm

Lazza2k5

Fledgling Freddie
i currently have chars on alb/excal and mid/pryd if i was delete chars on prydwen could i move to hib realm thx for any advice

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Lazza2k5 said:
i currently have chars on alb/excal and mid/pryd if i was delete chars on prydwen could i move to hib realm thx for any advice

No .. if u delte ur mid pryd chars they will be forced alb / prydwen :( if on same account :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you want to change realm you have to delete every toon on your account, GOA expect us to buy another copy of the game to be able to get access to another realm (or learn to speak french/german)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
if you want to change realm you have to delete every toon on your account, GOA expect us to buy another copy of the game to be able to get access to another realm (or learn to speak french/german)

Its disgusting I know, but we cant do anything about it :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Its disgusting I know, but we cant do anything about it :(

well, we *can* if we really really want to. just stop paying untill they make it happend ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
english speaking players are blessed with only having the option of playing 2 realms... :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
english speaking players are blessed with only having the option of playing 2 realms... :(

Only one for new people

Glast/Camlan dont count - alternative rules and english is hardly the language used in public chat.

But people did vote "yes" for clustering and were told about this :) but without clustering RvR would be too empty - cant win can you :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

afaik when i talked to one of the mods about it he said that it wasnt even possible for them to change on just one of the servers for some reason..

Nate

FH is my second home
i guess it wouldnt be what mythic want and would whine about game balance issues, but in the english cluster its a lot different to any other countries servers as we only have 2 servers in the cluster whereas all the others have more then that..i think they have an argument for it but mythic have even had a go about us having barrels/bottles :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
they cant do it... atleast GoA cant, couse they dont have eny rights to change enything.

but i have seen meny times, that they have said its tehnically impossible atm to do so :/

might be a database thing, whit IDs and stuff... not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom