Film Wanted

Dukat

Resident Freddy
YouTube - Wanted Trailer

I never saw anything at all about this when it came out last year, but I just saw it, have to say its bloody good :)

Has anyone else seen it ?

gohan

FH is my second home
i loved it, totaly unbelivable in every way

but a really good all action film, no brains needed, perfect for a few beers with some mates

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i saw the trailer and thought hmm well that looks shit and so nope i haven't seen it yet.

gohan

FH is my second home
so's your face

its not bad atall actually, if u go in expecting an iterlectualy stimulating film noir then your gonna be fuckign dissapointed, if u go in purley to be entertained it wont fail

Zede

Part of the furniture
its shite

( watch equilibrium instead )

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol equilibrium is in another league compared to this shite. equilibrium r0x.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Its another crank (tho not as good) its brilliant to watch and enjoyable

Zede

Part of the furniture
take out the "this movie will sell even if its about the gases inside a ping pong ball" people, ie jolie & pretty boi & an episode of the simpsons has a more in depth story line.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You cannot compare wanted and Equilibrium though, they are different types of movie.

If you want a good fun action movie then watch Wanted, it is great for what it is.

Zede

Part of the furniture
You cannot compare wanted and Equilibrium though, they are different types of movie.

If you want a good fun action movie then watch Wanted, it is great for what it is.

both are about doing freaky stuff with bullets, how comparable do you need !!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Get the Battle Royal movies, theres 2 :p not the same as Wanted but when you've seen them you'll most likely not want to watch anything else they're ace.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I liked it, i thought it was good

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Was alright, actually watched it twice since it being given to me. Nothing special really.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Thought it was shit. The main actor is a rubbish twat and the curling bullits didnt do anything for me except think how shit the film was.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I thought equilibrium was pretty shit in places to be fair, I just quite enjoyed this for what it was: a no-brainer shooty film with some pretty good effects. The story wasnt spectacular but it wasn't exactly dreadful either.

I guess its just down to preference :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
its fucking shite. the storyline is vague, inconsistent and poorly written. i was fucking dissapointed. fuck.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
its fucking shite. the storyline is vague, inconsistent and poorly written. i was fucking dissapointed. fuck.

I'm sorry, I'm confused, are we talking about equilbrium or wanted here? :D

/irony

Zede

Part of the furniture
I thought equilibrium was pretty shit in places to be fair, I just quite enjoyed this for what it was: a no-brainer shooty film with some pretty good effects. The story wasnt spectacular but it wasn't exactly dreadful either.

I guess its just down to preference :)

give say "Equilibium 2" just 1/4 of the budget Wanted had, and well.... :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
it was a ok film if you didnt really think about anything in it. It coming on sky next week so maybe i watch it again

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I see far too many people here taking Wanted far too seriously.
It's mindless cartoon fun where you disengage your brain and just go along for the ride.
Same as Crank.
Same as The Core.
Same as 300.
Same as Shoot 'Em Up.
Same as Hot Fuzz.

What do they all have in common?
They're all unbelievable, they're all over the top but most importantly they're all FUN! None of them take themselves seriously and that is why it's okay to like them.

Trying to compare Equilibrium with Wanted is pointless as the only thing they have in common is excessive gunplay. Equilibrium has a message behind it and is supposed to be taken seriously. Wanted doesn't.

Get over yourselves, kick back and just let a film put a smile on your face.

Zede

Part of the furniture
It's mindless cartoon fun where you disengage your brain and just go along for the ride.
Same as Crank.
Same as The Core.
Same as 300.
Same as Shoot 'Em Up.
Same as Hot Fuzz.

They're all unbelievable, they're all over the top but most importantly they're all FUN! None of them take themselves seriously and that is why it's okay to like them.

Trying to compare Equilibrium with Wanted is pointless as the only thing they have in common is excessive gunplay. Equilibrium has a message behind it and is supposed to be taken seriously. Wanted doesn't.

Your taking this thread far to seriously.

Its just shit.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Same as Crank.
Same as The Core.
Same as 300.
Same as Shoot 'Em Up.
Same as Hot Fuzz.

This man speaks the truth you don't watch a film like this expecting an oscar. If it has guns a hot chick and an explosions its ok by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom