DW 21+12
ENV 37 +12
STEALTH 37 +12

OR

CS 44 +12 (DECREASE CS OUTPUT & PA)
DW 11 +12
ENV 37 +12
STEALTH 36 +12

please discuss with reason - remember playing unbuffed and solo - i,e, the natural way :)

A

Arlone

Originally posted by sarordor
Currently have a RR5 and going to change.. have
THR 50 +12
CS 44 +12
STEALTH 35 +12
ENV 35 +12
DW 18 +12

Thinking of RR3 spec...
THRUST 50 +12
then either

CS 39 +12 (DECREASE CS OUTPUT & PA)
DW 21+12
ENV 37 +12
STEALTH 37 +12

OR

CS 44 +12 (DECREASE CS OUTPUT & PA)
DW 11 +12
ENV 37 +12
STEALTH 36 +12

please discuss with reason - remember playing unbuffed and solo - i,e, the natural way :)

not that I really understand 'I have an rr5, and want this at rr3' .. but anyway :)

Why would you want 37+12 envenom? :eek: 35+12 would give you just as much candy ... and imo. all the candy you need.

Also lowering CS from 44 to 39 is hardly noticable on damage, aslong as you go above 50 with items anyway. Only thing you will miss out on is a 3rd chain after evade etc. . pretty useless (also imo.) :)

So I'd say something like...

50 thrust,
39 CS,
35 env,
36ish stealth
rest DW

S

sarordor

I chose a RR5 spec when I had no cash, I can afford to respec now to RR3 and be a bit more formidbable, and respec back again if I ever get to RR5.

Also I want lifebane at 50 hence the 37 +12 now and +13 at RR3

Currently at RR2 L7 :(

A

Arnor

unbuffed and infil in the same sentance w/o the word ld and buffbot in the mix, this must be some kind of record!

A

Addlcove

I´m going slash with my infil, also unbuffed, atm looking on a spec like

33stealth
50slash
50dw
34envenom

--

yes I know I´ll have crap stealth til higher levels of RR, but I really don´t care, I play to have fun, not to wtfpwn every tank that comes around the corner :p

A

andyr00barb

Well practically the only way your gonna kill another stealther unbuffed these days is if you spawn a dragonfang and pray they don't have purge up. It's unlikely your going to hit harder than a buffed sb/ns no matter what spec you go. So dragonfangfortehwin (with at least dodger 2) is surely a must. I've only ever been a crit strike inf so can't really comment on a DW spec.

I recall one of the few times I've gone out buffed at rr5 I managed to PA/CD/SS a SB who then turned around and wtfpwned me. Buffs > Skill unfortutely (I've been on both side of that). Good luck running unbuffed, hope you have good luck with evading.

D

Derric

Been playing both slashinfil and thrustinfil unbuffed,if I for some reason manage to find a solo sb I'd say slash > thrust.
Having the bonus dmg and a good anytime beats waiting for a Dragonfang that could be purged. o0
Slash also looks funkier and you get to do the whole PA chain,which also is nice. \o/

O

old.windforce

i kinda like my spec

50 slash
50 DW
21 CS
35 stealth
24 envenom

sucks against ns but ok against sb / hunter

hitting for 300+ a round is kinda cool

B

bigchief

My original spec was

50thrust
39cs
37env
37stealth
21dw

You can kill a buffed SB if you PA with this spec. Need alot of luck to land DF in though if you dont. Works well on low rr hunters too :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Arnor
unbuffed and infil in the same sentance w/o the word ld and buffbot in the mix, this must be some kind of record!

:ROFLMAO:

O

old.Bubble

Maybe talking about RA adding to Spec (He did mention he was RR2 so thats +1 to make it +12 in totel with items etc)

Users who are viewing this thread