Wanted to ask

Nikilein

Fledgling Freddie
where all ppl are hiding...is it possible at all to exp somewhere?
My eldrich is lvl 43 and when i log on and try to find a grp, either noone answer or i´m to low or what ever -.- its kinda hard to come forward with manaspec (solo).

Giv a tip imo ;)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
cata or respec light...or find a guild that may have members xping or wit help (/cough PL)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well in a couple of levels look out for some poc groups, pretty nice exp

Nikilein

Fledgling Freddie
yeh sure....i need like 7 bubbs than i get free lvl and i`m 45 but its almost impossible to exp this 7 bubbs ;) and about respec i don`t have that much cash and i wanted to go mana till 50 atleast so i can exp easier in a grp

to find a guild seems even harder couse not that much ppl playing and i dunno anyone on pryd/hib

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
Nikilein said:
where all ppl are hiding...is it possible at all to exp somewhere?
Giv a tip imo ;)

Answer her not! she is a brotheren of the feared Horde! She will eat your babies! and ... Luris!! a fearce healer in the land of odins she is!
Betrayal will not be accepted among us folk of green thumbs.

"The man your fighting, he's the biggest man I've ever seen! I sure wouldn't want to fight him..."
"That is why no one will remmeber your name." -Achilles

Nikilein

Fledgling Freddie
ah shut up frakoz.....i still wanna get my sweet eld to 50 one day :( don´t fear all the ppl

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Furnus said:
"The man your fighting, he's the biggest man I've ever seen! I sure wouldn't want to fight him..."
"That is why no one will remmeber your name." -Achilles
ok thats the 2nd quote from achillies u used ...hmm, u dont make that film fotm !! ..u hear ?

Nikilein

Fledgling Freddie
hm is it possible to find ppl who wanna exp and are my lvl ;) and go fins or something? i`m 43 and mana spec ;D giv exp

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Nikilein said:
to find a guild seems even harder couse not that much ppl playing and i dunno anyone on pryd/hib

You might want to check on http://www.pryd.net as this is where hib/pryd hangs out rather then FH.

Saying that its very quiet at the moment, if you check the recruitment section there and see if there are any guilds that take your fancy.
If your interested in a roleplay guild then speak to an artisan, if you want a general guild then you could try the marsh horde as they have several friendly people there.

As far as exp goes i would try the catacombs quests in underground forest and otherworld, some of them are very easy.

Hope this helps.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
find a fins xp grp, lvl for a bit. then ill come and kill ya all, sounds like a deal ya? :cheers:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Saveus said:
find a fins xp grp, lvl for a bit. then ill come and kill ya all, sounds like a deal ya? :cheers:

youre post farming 2nite ya bum ..on thid forums and now hib ..where to next ?! meet u in the craft section ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
youre post farming 2nite ya bum ..on thid forums and now hib ..where to next ?! meet u in the craft section ;)

cant i be bored, :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom