Wanted items

A

Antiarch

How nice and I thought Matje really needed that sword, should have known something was fishy with a merc needin a 3.7 delay sword....nice one matje

K

Khalen

He had the choice to claim one item of the trip... It was his choice to pick that one.. But I've heared from a lot of people that they had seen it drop. So I think it really isn't that hard to get another one.. (not forgetting that Matje got some very nice weapons from me as well ;))

And about that Frenzy, you'd have to pay a lot :p We did found one but I gave it to our highest infiltrator in guild -> Hysteric (Oh he was the happiest man in the world I guess...)
Oh there is one item I still would like -> Frenzy Shield :)

N

)nick(

Yep, hysteric's been gloating ever since he got it :)

Light: I've got a jerkin spare if you need it. Contact me in game!

L

Light

OMFG you are gonna be contacted as soon as I get on about 6pm

Thanks alot Nicolas won't forget this

O

old.Zold

hi ppl was wondering if ne one has a cira lvl 40 friar styaff (eg usuable at lvl 35) only thing around is the epic staf and thats kinda getting a bit old hat and hamadryad is turning blue got lots of staffs for when i hit 40 its just the last few lvls (btw im 31 atm just forward planning). or is there a nic efletcher out there who can make me summin ?

thanks

O

old.nice2k

Looking for Corupt Greatheart Hauberk/ Leggins/ Sleeves (AF92 Chain)

Ancient Sacrifical Goblet (Jewel, +2 to all CLeric Specs)

(and

Level 40 Epic Hammer (Smite or rejuvenation) Cleric)

Ingame: Lenchen
email: mail@nice96.de

T

tilde

Yes, those f****** friar-staffs drops along with a cleric-shield in Lyonesse (twees). I had15staff and 10-12shields in drops, and i think i speak for everyone who i did twees with when i say "OOH! IS THAT UBER-RARE FRIAR-STAFF AGAIN!!"

Since we did twees from lvl43-50 u got kinda sick of those woodchops ;)

A

Antiarch

I have 4 trade : Danaoin Two-handed Sword Slash 16.1 4.5 90% 4.0 50 25% - HP +21, Slash +1 ;D I know its not much but what the heck maybe some1 wants it, maybe even Ninja ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom