Wanted - enli dead or live

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Its been okay around nged the last week or so if you like sitting on bridges. Quite busy with albs and mids there.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
is sunburned good enough :p

it's quite nice, irvr for rangers and groupies on the nged bridge (also alot of crybabies complaining)
for active guilds... vacation so up and down but still some activity :)

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs just pay ur account for a month m8 and see if u like it or not like enli said its good for rangers with irvr

Mrmoosice/Baribaala Hib/Exc Fallen Spirits
Vanyx Mid/Pryd Immortal Bloodlust

Good luck at wat ever u do tho buffs

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
thx MrMooo. not been playing for while like 2 months? maybe 2-3 nights during that time. i might activate some account dont know for sure yet think i might have ranger on some account then again i need bb account and if i activate some other accounts..... argh but i might have that 2 free weeks left on some accounts if im lucky

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mikke, replied to your pm on Desa webbie, check your pm's there, i'll send you one here as well in case :)

If you have the time mate hop onto vent, be nice to hear from you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its ticking over quite nicely at the mo. Enough action when there is irvr, too dilute of there isnt - though for solo meleers even with no irvr action is acceptable.

Think the rain in the UK is the best thing that could of happened as its a lot more active at the mo than 3 months ago. Last night was a proper alb zerg running around at 12:30uk time! (Well 3fg's ish)

Best advice already given - suck it and see, some people posting negative comments here had other issues besides simply the state of the server.

fg stuff is kinda ok as well, though can get a bit miserable (even for hardened fg players) if the groove group is out as nothing is touching them at the moment - means you never catch them disadvantaged coz of timers.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
lol ofc its bloody worth it, now more than ever, its crazy rps... ofc thx to the new patch :) so come bak buffs! you to evers! 100k for rr10 :p beating you still :p

And if you dont come soon caewyns will soon catch up to you soon :p

Everz

FH is my second home
lol ofc its bloody worth it, now more than ever, its crazy rps... ofc thx to the new patch :) so come bak buffs! you to evers! 100k for rr10 :p beating you still :p

And if you dont come soon caewyns will soon catch up to you soon :p

not like i really care about pixels

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom