Wanted: BB Shamy template

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

I'm in need of good bb shamy template with both healing and buff bonuses capped (if possible), as a bb ofc stats needed for the class like dex and piety are to be maxed as well (if possible) - and more the power pool the better.

Post if you got a good template, my time atm is bit limited so it would save some time if I wouldn't need to make the template myself.

Purpose for the template is a summ sm's friend :) hence the healing bonuses buff's importance.. finally got it ready, and faced the fact that the shamy can't simply keep up healing the pet.. and yes I got few RA's on my shamy to keep those heals atleast in mediocre lvl (spec is 47 in aug, rest in mend), RA's she got are wild healing 1, and mastery of healing 1 and ofc has fop.

Thanks,
Ix

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
imo, it snot worth spending dozens of cash on ure bb, go get some easy arties and usefull arties, and use good rogs.

My bb is aug/mend to and with his fop has np at all keeping my sm alive.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
imo, it snot worth spending dozens of cash on ure bb, go get some easy arties and usefull arties, and use good rogs.

My bb is aug/mend to and with his fop has np at all keeping my sm alive.

Yeah I know, but its not for to keep my sm alive, rather his pet :) it takes massive dmg when I focus pull mobs with it.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Yeah I know, but its not for to keep my sm alive, rather his pet :) it takes massive dmg when I focus pull mobs with it.

I heard many summ sm using rather healer with fop then a bb with fop as summ spec u got ure specs to. Like maybe an aug/mend healer.

Burnwall

Fledgling Freddie
i think i saw a Druid bb temp on hib forume here it looked pretty nice search there

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
I heard many summ sm using rather healer with fop then a bb with fop as summ spec u got ure specs to. Like maybe an aug/mend healer.

Well my pac healer is in same account as my sm, and in other account there is no space left (or cba to roll healer for it really, and see the trouble of getting fop).

Talked with guildee, prolly should get more rps for the shamy, to get master of healing 2 (or better), that should keep the pet healed enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom