Wanted: Alrindel

O

osy

elves.gif

pinpoint Alrindel. winner takes it all. in the face.

O

osy

you lose. *kicks sharma in the behind with an XML manual*

O

old.tRoG

The one that's jumping up and down behind that wookie.

O

osy

methinks Twog deliberately choosed wrong, so he wouldn't get *It*. In the face.

M

Munkey-

the one on the mushroom trying to look down the accordian players dress

O

osy

He wasn't there either. I still think someone kidnapped him... :eek6:

Fohrumhites ! We have a phroblem ! You there ! Yes you ! The professional blabber ! Go fetch Alrindel ! Overthrow the Government ! Free the jars ! Food for thought ! Nail polish and strawberry juice ! Free Willy ! Use the Force ! Drive a Mercedes Today ! Enlarge your Penis ! Last Week's Paper ! Kool and the Gang ! Stop the Pollution ! Click here for Sex ! Get a Visa Today ! C'est malade a la tete ! RG zergs in 20 FGs ! IBTL ! Cry me a river ! Just wait till I'm 50 ! Bread Crumbs ! Click to take our Survey ! Get the Money ! You fought the law and you lost ! Mama I'm coming home ! WTF ?

M

mestoph

Originally posted by old.Osy
He wasn't there either. I still think someone kidnapped him... :eek6:

Fohrumhites ! We have a phroblem ! You there ! Yes you ! The professional blabber ! Go fetch Alrindel ! Overthrow the Government ! Free the jars ! Food for thought ! Nail polish and strawberry juice ! Free Willy ! Use the Force ! Drive a Mercedes Today ! Enlarge your Penis ! Last Week's Paper ! Kool and the Gang ! Stop the Pollution ! Click here for Sex ! Get a Visa Today ! C'est malade a la tete ! RG zergs in 20 FGs ! IBTL ! Cry me a river ! Just wait till I'm 50 ! Bread Crumbs ! Click to take our Survey ! Get the Money ! You fought the law and you lost ! Mama I'm coming home ! WTF ?

Is that to get every search engine search to link to this ;)

O

osy

Nah. We're only interested in Alrindel's search engine. Maybe he forgot the forum address.

O

osy

Bump

[15:11] <Sharma> AHA!
[15:11] <Sharma> I SPOTTED ALRINDEL!
[15:11] <Belsameth> :p
[15:12] <Belsameth> WHAT?!?!?
[15:12] <Belsameth> WHER!
[15:12] <Belsameth> E
[15:12] <Sharma> (Moderated by: Belsameth , Brinx , Damini , kemor , Tilda , Zargar )
[15:12] <Sharma> (Users Browsing this Forum: Alrindel , infozwerg , old.TeaSpoon , old.Elfslayer , doneagle , Kaitlyn , lorric , envenom , Arnor , Caelath , Urgat Rip-Eye , uliea , Gewny , venerable , legera , raivothewarden , sharma )
[15:12] <Belsameth> PM!
[15:12] <Sarum> lol
[15:12] <Sharma> http://forums.barrysworld.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=160
[15:12] <Belsameth> NOW!
[15:12] <Sharma> AHA!
[15:12] <Osy> Teh ELf ?
[15:12] <Osy> no way
[15:12] <Belsameth> yus!
[15:12] <Belsameth> \o/
[15:13] <Belsameth> gone :|
[15:13] <Sharma> gah
[15:13] <Sharma> PMd tho >:)
[15:13] <Belsameth> go you
[15:14] <Sharma> give reply!
[15:14] <Sarum> lol

S

Sharma

(Moderated by: Belsameth , Brinx , Damini , kemor , Tilda , Zargar )
(Users Browsing this Forum: Alrindel , infozwerg , old.TeaSpoon , old.Elfslayer , doneagle , Kaitlyn , lorric , envenom , Arnor , Caelath , Urgat Rip-Eye , uliea , Gewny , venerable , legera , raivothewarden , sharma )

Spotted in the general forums of DAoC part, give back Alrindel :<

O

old.tRoG

The government have arrested him for being overly useful to our daoc cause, and are now possesing his account and logging on at pre-defined intervals to convince us that he is still alive!

We're all doomed! Doomed I tell ye'!

I fear I may have forfeited my life by telling you this... please... use this information wisely.

A

Alrindel

Hi there. I'm flattered.

I took my own advice: I played DAOC until the fun ran out, and at that point I stopped. Right about that time I got my SWG beta invitation and I started playing that instead, and I kept on when the game was released (Alrin Del, Master Doctor on the Eclipse server, feel free to run up and call me a filthy elf any time). I really only have the time and space in my little brain for one game at a time, so I let my DAOC account run out. If I should get tired of wookies and stormtroopers and retarded creature handlers named Myrancor Pwnzusucka, I'll put some pennies in the GOA machine and come back and be an elf some more.

One thing's for sure, the Barrysworld DAOC community was certainly head and shoulders above any SWG online community I've been able to find. And the early days of SWG on Eclipse have been nothing like as much fun as the early days of DAOC on Excalibur were, partly because of the game, but mostly because of the quality of the players.

Be seeing you around.

O

osy

Woo, glad we solved "Teh Mistery !". Welcome back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom