Want!

gohan

FH is my second home
lets forget for a moment it looks wank

and it does

it's not a practical shape either, you'll have like 12-18" of wasted space where the shitty little diagnol bit goes

rynnor

Rockhound
Sadly the pedants are having an off day. They are rivets. They're a type of aircraft rivet called a cherry rivet (after the company that originally made them)

Not entirely - thats an anachronism since these rivets didnt come in till the 1940's and you said its based on thirties aircraft designs :p

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
lets forget for a moment it looks wank

and it does

it's not a practical shape either, you'll have like 12-18" of wasted space where the shitty little diagnol bit goes
Well, it looks like you stole a few pieces from an air crash site and screwed them together your self.

practical questions are, will it hold a birds weight? Will she get a cold arse? how much lube and sex toys can you fit in the shelves ..

gohan

FH is my second home
a standard bird, yes

a thai ladyboy, probly not :<

gohan

FH is my second home
You do know, their like 40kg meph addicts yea? Asian you tard :p

Anyway lets not hijack the thread, I wouldn't want anyone to miss the pure beauty of the table :D

lol xD how could they possibly miss that beauty

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Oh dear - I think you mean Pozidriv which is a sub-type of Phillips but these are clearly not Pozidriv because as the wiki states they are "visually distinguishable from Phillips by the second set of cross-like features set 45 degrees from the cross".

List of screw drives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They do have the 45 degree features, or maybe my monitor is clearer than yours, however it seems we're both wrong according to DaGaffer.

Anyway, it's gash full stop. Akin to having a set of Austin Allegro rear seats made into a sofa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom