Want to sell: Event staff!

R

Roalith

event_staff.jpg

The staff from the Heimay event in it's final incarnation, one of the weapons everyone has been talking about, etc etc.

Not having a Friar myself, or the will to level one, placing this on offer to all serious comers. All offers will be considered, seller reserves the right to etc etc ad nauseum.

L

Lochlyessa

I'll roll a friar just to use that staff :p

5p

T

TeniForTehWin

GOA and kemor fixing those itamz i think they figured it would be a permanent unbalance for rvr, just so you know

E

ele

I'm not bothered about the proc..its the stats i like 8 staff <drools>

R

Roalith

Item is already 'fixed', and I've already had two serious offers of 15p+. Piece of server history etc, only two like it on the server. Other one is in Aiyoku's hands, who is rolling a friar to 50 to use it. Item name even shows when you hit someone with it :D

Public offers please, cash preferred as I already have two alts sc'd to my satisfaction :).

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Roalith
Item is already 'fixed', and I've already had two serious offers of 15p+. :).

have those people post publicly then ;)

O

old.Jeriraa

Honestly, why would any friar need this thing except for the cool look... you kill so fast you wont notice the debuff anyway. :D

Nerf friars! ;)

R

Roalith

Has a gold glow actually, on a plain staff. Can't see it too well in the pictar :p

R

Roalith

When I've got a bid I'm happy with :p

Delket's offer is looking stlong atm :x

Q

Qwegji-

I would like to put a bid in, kind of hard when dont know what top one is.

Highest by the looks of it is 15+p, so I bid 15.5p

G

GReaper

Is this an auction or not?

If you want someone to pay more than Delket, it just might help if you tell people what they need to bid. Unless you want someone to bid higher in this so called auction, close the thread.

R

Roalith

Okay: Gohrim has offered 1200 diamond seals, and Delket has offered 20p, assorted semi-unique items, and RL sex (Seriously).

Like I said, auction remains open until offers suitable for the uniqueness of the item come in.

Q

Qwegji-

20.5p + Have a dragon sword if you want, have a few other items to, but will put them in when and if i have to ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom