Want GoV?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
I can't recall seeing anyone close to Danos when we pulled him so I'm not sure you are talking about the same encounter as we are. We pulled him from daycamp and there was no other ppl close at all, we had to pull him a few times thou and then all of a sudden Vindsjel steps in and pulls Danos, gets killed and then as some ppl tried to heal Vindsjel, Danos went over and spanked them silly too and after that we continued with Danos. I don't know if we did anything wrong there. Can you detect who did wrong in the sequence i just told?

Simple answer really.

not my point, im just saying why even post when its just word against word? why should i belive FoM and not Vindsjel? just RN and stfu about it
;)

no i dont see anything wrong with that, but what if what Vindsjel dudes said is correct? they were doing it and you stole it? that is wrong :p

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
not my point, im just saying why even post when its just word against word? why should i belive FoM and not Vindsjel? just RN and stfu about it
;)

no i dont see anything wrong with that, but what if what Vindsjel dudes said is correct? they were doing it and you stole it? that is wrong :p

did vindsjel mention that he also picked alot of agro mobs and ran them into a fop placed by a FoM shaman and got him killed? and thats not against CoC?

get ur facts straight dude, lol :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Zeratuhl said:
did vindsjel mention that he also picked alot of agro mobs and ran them into a fop placed by a FoM shaman and got him killed? and thats not against CoC?

get ur facts straight dude, lol :p

.... reread my post :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
;)

Well the picture shows that someone outside our BG picked up GoV and that is stealing, Yes?

And yes it's sent to RN.

And why even belive Vindsjel?

It's always a matter of words against words therefor we did take a roundtrip to see if anyone was in the vicinity rdy to pull Danos and since there wasn't we pulled him. De Facto.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
Well the picture shows that someone outside our BG picked up GoV and that is stealing, Yes?

And yes it's sent to RN.

And why even belive Vindsjel?

It's always a matter of words against words therefor we did take a roundtrip to see if anyone was in the vicinity rdy to pull Danos and since there wasn't we pulled him. De Facto.

the screenshot only shows you doing most damage/having most aggro. It does not show who pulled it

Why even believe Vindsjel?
Why even believe FoM?

And if its sent to RN why bring it up here?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
the screenshot only shows you doing most damage/having most aggro. It does not show who pulled it

Why even believe Vindsjel?
Why even believe FoM?

And if its sent to RN why bring it up here?

so that we could flame ppl and that we'd hear strong opinions of fotms :worthy:

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
I hata everything about TOA and what it has brought into to the Game of Dark Age of Camelot, totally destroyed the community in the realms and have awakened a selfishness in so many players, that those who value "fair play" and truth, fade away in those dark clouds that is drowning both Hibernia, Albion, and Midgard in internal accusations and bad languages toward fellow players. "Daoc" is no longer the "Daoc" i once loved to paly :wij:

GeraN

Fledgling Freddie
well mythics answer to that would be,pls people we need u to play more so we get more moneh,so farm artifacts 24/7 and QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom