Want an X-Box

B

blueyes

If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to let me know!

Hey this is a contest where you can win gaming consoles, games, video guides, and more. Once you register with Readysetgamer, you are always entered in the contests.

This is just a contest at another gaming site, it is valid, because I have won 2 games from them before. This is not some scam. If you would like to contact me concerning it my email is: demarie0209@netscape.net

put http in front of this link:
://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?5120=85053

N

nath

Originally posted by mank!
i'll fuck you up blud

Having actually heard your voice, I really think you should cease and desist with this sort of talk. It doesn't work on you :|

Now go home to ur moma 'fore i bus' u up.

Or something :\

M

mank!

Originally posted by nath
Having actually heard your voice, I really think you should cease and desist with this sort of talk. It doesn't work on you :|

Now go home to ur moma 'fore i bus' u up.

Or something :\

Probably. But who said I was serious? HELLO SARCASM

N

nath

Duh, I know you were joking, but I just imagine you'd sound somewhat like my dad when he takes the piss out of rap.

It's not pretty. (well, he doesn't do the movements, at least.. just his little rendition of hiphop :(

M

mank!

I'll stop taking the piss out of townies because I happen to have decent dictation then.

Isn't half the joke of taking the piss out of something when you're as far removed from it as you can be?

N

nath

No, I know where you're coming from 'n all that. I guess it just reminds me too much of my dad. And he's really really annoying :\

Never mind, carry on. Blud.

M

mank!

tbh all the townies my way sound ridiculous, trying to disguise their accents with mock-cockney townie talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom