Wanking and driving

atos

Fledgling Freddie
How come you never leaked you where from Slovakia?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yes I must agree, don't wank and drive. I very nearly ended up in a ditch when I was driving down the A1 near Doncaster, at least when you are getting a blow job you can keep both hands on the wheel and look straight ahead right up until the moment your eyes glaze over and the back of her throat gets a coat of emulsion.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DocWolfe said:
You're a bad boy cho :p

That is what the judge said right before she put my name on the national sex offenders register! :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
That is what the judge said right before she put my name on the national sex offenders register! :(

Aye, chodie didn't even do anything wrong, the judge just thought he was offending sex 'cause he's really that bad at it :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
Aye, chodie didn't even do anything wrong, the judge just thought he was offending sex 'cause he's really that bad at it :D

My left and right hand would disagree! They have both taken a right old hammering over the years and they never complained about my sexual prowess!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If you get caught by the police when wanking and driving do they take a blood sample or a sperm sample?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom