Walking through the woods (irl) I found this...

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
grovewood_irl.jpg

irl grovewood :eek6: omg xD

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
How come you dont have broadband anyway, in this day and age... living somewhere rural?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ivynoxia said:
How come you dont have broadband anyway, in this day and age... living somewhere rural?

Yes ... its called Ireland ... the place with less broadband coverage than Nigeria ....

I actually live 6.5km from a town with broadband and 5.5km from another with the same ... im in one of those pockets thats just out of BB range ... Life is unfair ... and yes ... The Glass is half empty :(

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
gah, that sucks :( maybe soon they'll be able to give you at least 512k broadband. In inner city areas (Birmingham at least) the speeds are upgraded to 4-8mbit now.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
i though of ol' druid pet also :D

same skin so...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ivynoxia said:
gah, that sucks :( maybe soon they'll be able to give you at least 512k broadband. In inner city areas (Birmingham at least) the speeds are upgraded to 4-8mbit now.

Been w8ing and hoping for 3 years now :(

The problem is that Eircom ... formally government owned telecom company that owns 95% of the phone lines in ireland went private just before broadband was rolled out ... so non-profitable areas were not even considered :(

Now because they have 100's of 1000's of people on dialup buying billions of minutes of dial-up minutes they would lose out financially if everyone had broadband ... surely under EU law this is illegal but thats Ireland for ya ...

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Yes ... its called Ireland ... the place with less broadband coverage than Nigeria ....

I actually live 6.5km from a town with broadband and 5.5km from another with the same ... im in one of those pockets thats just out of BB range ... Life is unfair ... and yes ... The Glass is half empty :(

haha :D pwned by the green grass of ireland :p u gypsies dont need it anyhoo :p

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Punish aint a gipsie , they wouldn't let him into the organisation on account of his freakishly styled hair and his inability to understand his own irl strength :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Agrigo said:
Punish aint a gipsie , they wouldn't let him into the organisation on account of his freakishly styled hair and his inability to understand his own irl strength :(

Buy ure Alb accounts and lets get this Reaver/Merc Duo going down !!!

Will c joo saturday evening :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
kiliarien said:
I checked that, that's true. Check the rest out though:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ni.html

Bit harsh to feel hard done to imo living in Ireland compared to that :p

But then, you are THAT hairy :kissit:

OkOk they have an Aids epidemic ... but atleast they can update there fucking WINDOWS UPDATES as they slowly succumb :(

Damn that sounded racist ;( look what u got me typing u black and tank toffee eating prick :p

P.S. I really am THAT hairy ...

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
only in my head. and i chuckled and took a photo

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment.. ur Irish?
Anywhere near carlow mate? or are u in the north?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
VegetaFH1 said:
Punishment.. ur Irish?
Anywhere near carlow mate? or are u in the north?

Hehe my mom is from Carlow ... i live in Galway though near about 15 irl m8s that all play daoc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom