same here :\

btw... EWOKS4TEHWINN!!!!!!!11111oneonefour

its a OT thing :D

B

Brunore

I am waiting for the sub pass from 1 of my accounts, got teh others though

O

old.Gillaien

if it helps you at all - you wouldn't be able to access the subs page anyway, so you don't need the pwd yet

K

kameh

I've recieved the same email with a subs password for one of my accounts several times now, not got the subs passwords for my other ones though lol

they're getting there though :)

M

mele

Im waititng for my Sub passwords and yes....still waiting for my game login password...ffs.Goa read my emails plz

M

Mishy

Well for my second account, i've recieved the sub password twice, but havent yet recieved it for my main account :>

N

Nalikin

same here , second account i received 2 emails both with same password , but still waiting on my main account one

S

ssera

I got the subs for my first account, still waiting for the second one. Assuming it'll take the same amount of time as the game ones, I should have the second sub pass tomorrow morning sometime \o/.

S

ssera

as I expected, I got my 2nd one this morning. This suggests that they are being sent out in the same order as the game passwords were, and so the waiting time should be similar.

L

lordbazzer

Finally got my 1st one this morning.

2nd one inc, prepare for battle! lol

N

Nivellen

got my sub password this morning too... but wtf do i need it for, cant get into the sub section, and even if I do get to login screen - then when i hit enter i get unavailable message...

P

Palanor

Weeeheee got mine today :).

I do mourn Anna Lindh, our "foreign Minister" or how you say it (Im from sweden).

C

charmsdark

Originally posted by Palanor
Weeeheee got mine today :).

Got mine today as well, but I'm "lucky" enouhg to have gotten a years sub and have countless months left on it. :p

Originally posted by Palanor
I do mourn Anna Lindh, our "foreign Minister" or how you say it (Im from sweden).

That was a bit of a shock I must say..

A

ayumi-x

Why did you guys wait? All you had to do to get the password right away was click on the "forgotten your password" bit, and it sends it right away :p I've had mine since Monday...

C

charmsdark

Originally posted by ayumi-x
Why did you guys wait? All you had to do to get the password right away was click on the "forgotten your password" bit, and it sends it right away :p I've had mine since Monday...

Haven't exactly had any use of my sub password as I've still got loads of months left on my sub and all my details are up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom