wahey!

X

Xavier

All I can say is since the Episode X patch a few weeks ago, the game has improved tremendously... And Dawnsong the Euro server is still pretty busy - so if you were considering returning - now's the time!

A whole new continent has been added - for free. 'Arramora' - the heroes isle (no £20 expansion pack costs a-la Sony or GOA)

The level cap has been raised...

Character classes are almost perfectly balanced...

A type of mount now exists which costs focus, not gold

Tacts are no longer the uber-turrets they once were...

'Hero' status is possible at L45, after a quest, granting access to Arramora and the use of 'lore' based kit

New hero skills

New monsters

Very little (if any) portal ganking

TONS of new quests, including plenty on the 4th isle which finally has kingdom-focused monsters on the surrounding smaller islands...

-I had to say something - nothing positive has been posted here for some time, maybe for good reason - but things are definately improving in huge leaps - WP turbine :)

S

shatter

I tried the 7 day trial for this and all I can say is that the noobie zones were veryyyyyy lonley.... Only powerlevelers there who didnt have time to stop and talk. Nearly every vault was abandonded and I moved around the first island for 2 days seeing only a few people. I also noticed that most of the time the server population was in the hundreds rather than the thousands.

The game appears to have died.

X

Xavier

try using /cg to find fellows ;) there are plenty of people playing, we're starting a new L1 fellow tonight in fact...

S

Soromaar2

tryed it few days....returned to daoc imediatly

omg english spelling

C

chi_

Originally posted by Soromaar2
tryed it few days....returned to daoc imediatly

omg english spelling

Your loss.

DAoC < AC2.

X

Xavier

DAOC < Freecell :cool:

but then some people actually enjoy spending their evenings running around whacking crabs and whatnot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom