Waffo

Faril

Banned
a thread doesnt have to involve clueless whine, thats only in your head bugcowning piece of shitshee! :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Faril said:
a thread doesnt have to involve clueless whine, thats only in your head bugcowning piece of shitshee! :m00:

Someones bitter he got Cowned?

Faril

Banned
Gamah said:
Someones bitter he got Cowned?
yes i dont like getting cowned when im not in ur view, even tho u might have ur precious valid target outside

Gamah

Banned
Faril said:
yes i dont like getting cowned when im not in ur view, even tho u might have ur precious valid target outside

Suggest you fill in a feedback form and report the bugs them mate :D

Gamah

Banned
Faril said:
cant prove u dont have a valid target so cba

Why would you need to prove I have a vaild target to report bugs via Herald feedback?

Faril

Banned
thought u ment reporting, and theres no point reporting the bug either, as its been reported so many times already

Gamah

Banned
Faril said:
thought u ment reporting, and theres no point reporting the bug either, as its been reported so many times already

Yeah theres no point reporting a bug over and over, because that would like make the company aware the playerbase isn;t prepared to accept it. Just whine and flame on a non-offical forum at someone because they used cone of multiple targets, god forbid I use what little utility a Bainshee has.

Off to bed now.

Faril

Banned
so the utility a bainshee have only lies in nuking targets not in view on bridges? way to go

Gamah

Banned
Faril said:
so the utility a bainshee have only lies in nuking targets not in view on bridges? way to go

No but according to you I shouldn't use cone on a bridge incase I hit someone oov.

Faril

Banned
You shoudlnt use it to hit ppl you know are beneath you yes. and thought u were going to bed?

Gamah

Banned
Faril said:
hopefully im not like ur mum :(

I'm sorry? do you know my mother at all? or are you just being a fucking prick and insulting my family for no reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom