w0t about teh new frontiers?

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Shroomz said:
I have read somewhere - trying to find it again on some US boards - about the Buffbot issue that 1 possible solution is to put a range on the buffs - so if your too far from caster there effectiveness will fall off - will post the discussion when I find it :) :eek2:

All indications are that the new frontier is seperate load zone to the 3 home realms (remember the frontiers are connected post x-pack). Invincible portal keeps no longer exist.

So I believe Mythic's "solution" to buffbots is to say 'look, now there is theoreticaly no where for unkillable buff bots to hide - therefore there is no problem anymore'.

In practice of course buffbots will hide in the relic keeps in future.

They've all but ruled out range-on-buffs.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I am looking forward to the new changes, from what I have seen on the maps it looks like tactics may be able to play a bigger part than ever.
Tehnewstuff4tehwin!

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
any idea at all when this will come live in eu?

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Buffbot not will be nerfed imo.... 90% ppl paying two accs... so more money :p

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
any idea at all when this will come live in eu?

first quarter of this year is the goal, but I'd be very very surprised if they would be on time for once

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Q1 '03 is the goal for Frontiers in the US and ToA in the EU.

However, Frontiers in the US looks like it's on exactly the same delivery path as Foundations was at this point last year (when the houses were being unveiled just as the new zones are now).

I see no reason to expect Frontiers to arrive in the US or EU less than 12 months after the arrival of Foundations in these locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom