w00t?

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Hey chaps

You might be pleased to know that to make all better, GOA have added *gasp* a free day to my subscription...

1030pm Saturday to 10am Monday = 1 day?!

Pah :confused:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
i don't get when all these free days get added on, does it mean when i finally get tired of the game and cancel my subs they say ok mate btw heres that month and a half we owe you, enjoy.

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
From what I can make out, it's just tacked to the end of your *current* sub - so if it's 1st Nov to 1st Feb, it will now expire on 2nd Feb...

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
the_hermit said:
From what I can make out, it's just tacked to the end of your *current* sub - so if it's 1st Nov to 1st Feb, it will now expire on 2nd Feb...

Aye what he said

Spades

Fledgling Freddie
The strange thing is it seems to have no correlation with how many days you weren't able to play. Like when the infamous "hack" happend i coulden't play for around 3 weeks, like many other people, but only got 1 day free. Needless to say :twak:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Yea i mean you would still pay the game for that day... so only thing it does is adding a few days more when you finaly want to quit.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Yea i mean you would still pay the game for that day... so only thing it does is adding a few days more when you finaly want to quit.

No, because your next payment period is of course also shifted into the future by 1 day. So unless you were planning to quit at the end of the currently payed period, that's not the case.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Shame we cant pay daily, i'm sure that would sort them out !

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Well only 3 servers had problems, many others you could play on, so thx for 1 day imo ;)

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Well only 3 servers had problems, many others you could play on, so thx for 1 day imo ;)

You do realise that half of the server couldn't even log on - Account already in use - error messages :( Like me :( :(

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
the_hermit said:
You do realise that half of the server couldn't even log on - Account already in use - error messages :( Like me :( :(
Oh thats bad, i had no problems on logging on.

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Oh thats bad, i had no problems on logging on.

Neither did the missus - who took pleasure playing while I did some housework that didn't really need doing :touch:

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:

tbh a free days play for the only server i play on is taking the piss... i want my subs back... sick and tired of free days here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom