W00t new expansion announced!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
In teh friday news :

Mythic reveals the next expansion of Dark Age of Camelot
Kept confidential until now, the name of the next expansion for Dark Age of Camelot has finally been revealed following the European release of Catacombs. Dark Age of Camelot : Over the Rainbow is announced for December 2005 in the US. After exploring the seas and the depths of the earth, this expansion will lead us to sky itself. Hibernian characters can walk on a rainbow to enter a magical and dreamlike world, while in Albion adventurers will be able to reach the clouds by climbing a giant beanstalk. Those of you in Midgard will be able to reach the domain of the gods and the summit of Yggdrasil. In these new zones characters will get the ability to fly - although sometimes it can be risky - and the possibility to ride winged creatures. To crown it all, an incredible collective and difficult quest will set the three realms in a race for the Moon ! Mythic will soon reveal more details of this expansion

Wonder if it's going to have any impact on RvR.

:m00:

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if the ''ride winged creatures'' part is just a glorified horse/stable sort of thing.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard's April fool press statement about a WoW expansion was better than GOA's. :flame:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Blizzard's April fool press statement about a WoW expansion was better than GOA's. :flame:

rofl sadder then sad

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
managed to convince erudite magicians

the EQ reference should of given it away.........

:m00:

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
You do know that April fools runs out at 12 midday right?

didnt know, but either way this sound imo like a joke cant say anything about that...

http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3041 said:
New localised versions of Dark Age of Camelot
Following the release of the Spanish version and the relaunch of the Italian version, GOA will release new versions of Dark Age of Camelot in Latin and ancient Greek next autumn in order to promote dead languages. A version in Egyptian hieroglyphs is currently being studied, subject to technical constraints (we are having trouble with the .asp files for the Egyptian website).

daoc on Latin and ancient Greek :eek2:

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
damn hieroglyph one would be uber,would make me farm in stygia 7/24

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Gifv hieroglyph version, my Egyption is rusty.

wh00t!!! Dîng 1000 posts.

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
You do know that April fools runs out at 12 midday right?

Not in France, they have "April fools" all day on 1st April :p
(there's a french student at work who told me that!)

Gamah

Banned
Solarius said:
Not in France, they have "April fools" all day on 1st April :p
(there's a french student at work who told me that!)

Did you smack him over the head with a crusty bagette?

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Did you smack him over the head with a crusty bagette?

No, I didn't smack *her* over the head with a crusty bagette! That wouldn't have been nice, and besides she is rather cute! (even though that makes me a letcherous old man for saying so :p)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Smurflord said:

aye, I was wondering if this was some kind of joke or not (i always forget about april fools) then got to this bit:

GOA will release new versions of Dark Age of Camelot in Latin and ancient Greek next autumn in order to promote dead languages. A version in Egyptian hieroglyphs is currently being studied, subject to technical constraints (we are having trouble with the .asp files for the Egyptian website).

lol :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
in France they have "April Fish" day, beleive it or not... I can remember my french teacher telling me about it when I was at school about 8 years ago :p they go around sticking fish on peoples backs and then laughing... strange but true :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom