VW Video

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one dude, remember you as one of the few dedicated Valewalkers. In truth I didn't watch the whole thing because I dislike firbys (yes, that is a powerful reason for me :D ) but i'll probably watch it later.

Man I miss the days of pre NF solo, unbuffed odin's. Those were the days :p

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
nice movie, well played, ok music

tho the 3rd chapter feels like another server, last chapter is 100% exca xD

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Gah, each time I download it takes it's time up to around 70%, super-fast downloads to 100% then says the zip file is invalid or corrupt :(

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Im trying to download, but cannot get it.
Page down?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid. I remember you kicking my ass 3 times in a row one day.
Think you were rr4 or 5 then. :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Songs:

Boulevard of broken dreams (Green day)
Dusted (Leftfield)
Come as you are (Nirvana)
Time is runing out (Muse)
Breathe (The Prodigy)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Mirt said:
Songs:

Boulevard of broken dreams (Green day)
Dusted (Leftfield)
Come as you are (Nirvana)
Time is runing out (Muse)
Breathe (The Prodigy)
tnx :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
tbh I hate the fact that u strafe & run trough so much, but I doubt my words will change anything tho :p

but why didn't u show the 2 fights we had some time ago, where I killed u twice in a row with my mincer 1on1 no adds etc xD ? hehe

and I like the fights where ppl u are fighting both strafe, and that only ends in no one getting styles off, another reason no to strafe btw :clap: if everyone did it would take ages to kill eachother ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
-Freezingwiz- said:
tbh I hate the fact that u strafe & run trough so much, but I doubt my words will change anything tho :p

but why didn't u show the 2 fights we had some time ago, where I killed u twice in a row with my mincer 1on1 no adds etc xD ? hehe

and I like the fights where ppl u are fighting both strafe, and that only ends in no one getting styles off, another reason no to strafe btw :clap: if everyone did it would take ages to kill eachother ^^
he does it to land the side style, it does loads of dmg and stuns them

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
-Freezingwiz- said:

so you can boost your ego? (which you're obviously trying to do)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>2 fights we had some time ago

Can't say I remember you tbh. Besides it's quite difficult to record decent footage when you get jumped, as I've got more important things to do than remembering to hit record.

Anyway since I got my current SC/RA setup I've not had a lot of problems with minsterals (CB+GoLM, BA2 and knowing I can /use heal pot and /use2 snakecharmers if I get FZ'd), perhaps because I've not met any good ones recently.

> tbh I hate the fact that u strafe & run trough so much

That's because I have to. I don't have an insta mez, or stun, or an anytime stun style, or an evade stun style, or FZ. My opponants DO have these, I learn't to cope with this and I suggest you do too (simple walking backwards would be a start).

Also some classes have formidible defences in the frontal arc (shield tanks).
Fighting a high MoB botted paladin is not fun.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
he does it to land the side style, it does loads of dmg and stuns them

aye I know, but still kinda lame since the guy he is fighting can't land styles because he run running around him or trough him, if both did it then there would be no fight because no 1 would ever get any styles off

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
not his fault the other guy stand around like a limp ****

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
>2 fights we had some time ago

Can't say I remember you tbh. Besides it's quite difficult to record decent footage when you get jumped, as I've got more important things to do than remembering to hit record.

Anyway since I got my current SC/RA setup I've not had a lot of problems with minsterals (CB+GoLM, BA2 and knowing I can /use heal pot and /use2 snakecharmers if I get FZ'd), perhaps because I've not met any good ones recently.

> tbh I hate the fact that u strafe & run trough so much

That's because I have to. I don't have an insta mez, or stun, or an anytime stun style, or an evade stun style, or FZ. My opponants DO have these, I learn't to cope with this and I suggest you do too (simple walking backwards would be a start).

Also some classes have formidible defences in the frontal arc (shield tanks).
Fighting a high MoB botted paladin is not fun.

I know mincers is a bitch to fight against solo, and I know they are damm powerfull especially if u get jumped ^^
(and I don't blame u for not rembering tbh :p it was a while ago and I only rember because u are the only VW I have seen solo in rvr since NF :p)

and well walking backwards against some1 who really wanna get backstyles/sidestyles aint really enough because they can unstick and runtrough or run to the side and /face. and I have heard something about mythic said it was okey to strafe to land possisonal styles(I haven't read it my self anywhere tho, but if they have said that it can only be because they can't fix the strafeing bug and landing sidesyles they tried and failed by decressing the area around the enemy u can land the sidesyles from 90º to 60º or 45º )

Huntingtons said:
so you can boost your ego? (which you're obviously trying to do)
yep, because the only reason I'm on this board is because I'm trying to boost my ego, that is all I do :m00:

everyone know a mincer is overpowered in 1 on 1 fights specially if they get the jump, I doubt anyone can win a 1 on 1 fight against a mincer unless they moc with a SM or something like that, but well I don't have zephyr so I have trouble with that I dono about ppl with zephyr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom