Votes required please!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I would have voted if they were wearing xmas woolens :eek:

rynnor

Rockhound
Why has the bloke got a 6 pack and the women saggy boobs? They dont look very human even with genitals...

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
You want us to vote for the non-genital version right?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I couldn't tell the difference.

Do i need glasses?

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I assumed we should be voting for the anatmicaly correct one. Although the only apparent difference between the two is a penis it felt a bit like i was voting for cock.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Is it not a little depressing that the NHS is even debating this? I mean, I could understand it perhaps if it was for display on the London underground, but it's a medical service. They spend ages telling people not to be ashamed of getting your prostate checked, and having smears done, and then simultaneously seem to be saying that genitals are offensive and/or shocking and lets all pretend people have nubs instead of willies and vaginas.

I think we should all book appointments with our doctors, and then cry and point to our genitals, and demand to know what they are, how we can remove them, and cite that model as our reference for our new found health fears.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting that the woman seems to have hair 'down there', but not on her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom