VOlcanic Pillar

O

old.Zoyster

D00ds, people say that Volcanic pillar has been improved in 1.6, I find no literature about this. Can any1 enlighten me?

ALso I went to 3 Dragon raids, and want a RA respec stone, gimme 1 some1. bye:D

T

Tilda

ah the spam you would get from using it on a grey con xp group, 8 names all by you, all at the same time :D
mind you 600+ dammage on an even con is bloody good.

Tilda

T

Tyka

I can confirm that this RA is da bomb, go for it zoy! :)

T

tris-

I also performed a radius test using /loc and the pythagoras theorem. Rooted a Brownie Rover and centered my GT on him. I then targetted a Salisbury Giant 709 units away from the GT. Used VP on the Giant and hit for 1717. The Brownie Rover was hit for 25(+3). This gives me good reason to believe the effective radius is around 750.

:eek7:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
D00ds, people say that Volcanic pillar has been improved in 1.6, I find no literature about this. Can any1 enlighten me?

ALso I went to 3 Dragon raids, and want a RA respec stone, gimme 1 some1. bye:D

Looks like a nice interrupt and some nice frontload-damage. It is also instant, so that looks cool. Bolt-range. If you hit a group with ~400 avg. and then do a mezz from boltrange, killing gets alot easier I think.

Perhaps you can use it to farm goblins, dunno :p

O

old.Wildfire

750 radius insta DD... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GIVF!!!11ONE

edit: wizzies can drive again now, whee :)

J

Jiggs

if only you had ae heat debuff :(

in serious application tho 4-5 wizards using it at once would be pure ownage,

add in a sorcerer RA DoT and a cabalist AE DoT and can u say

RvR CASTER GROUP :D

O

old.Tzeentch

750 radius.............................
Volcanic fucking rp leech thats what it is

O

old.Wildfire

yeah jiggs then we'd just have to go back and hide in our bush for another 20 mins until VP was up again :p

gotta be done though if people get the RA :D 8 wizzies outside DL owning any group that comes out

fastest take-down ever? :)

T

Tilda

na

we just did an alb pbaoe group at mmg :D
killed 8 mids in under 3 secs, was uber

they were all stuck real close, strond messed, i ran in slamed a puger, fata and farek pbaoe'd they died...fast

Tilda

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tilda
na

we just did an alb pbaoe group at mmg :D
killed 8 mids in under 3 secs, was uber

they were all stuck real close, strond messed, i ran in slamed a puger, fata and farek pbaoe'd they died...fast

Tilda

and my group met an alb fg all stuck to magmatic(i think), we mezzed, me and the other tank went in and started thwocking on magma, he used MoC and blasted away all that he could, his tanks were also bashing on us, we still killed em all, no casualties. your point being? resistbuffs and healing > pbaoe&moc ;)

and @VP :eek2:

L

loxleyhood

Forget the stats, you just want to make things go boom, each time in a more violent and elaborate way. :p

L

loxleyhood

......... well, psychologically, probably.................. :)

P

[PS]Venom

Muuahahahahah.

My god, that is going to ROCK for ice wizards. Quickcast AOE heat debuff - BOOM!

Muahahhahhahah!

How many points? 14? <rubs hands with glee> I need some people from other realms to volunteer to get their arses killed my mah wee ice wizzor!

L

loxleyhood

pyromania

\Pyr"o*ma"ni*a\, n. [Pyro- + mania.] An insane disposition to incendiarism

O

old.Wildfire

Found my old pics of when I got VP (when RAs first came out). Please note that these pics were of current-state VP beforeSC resists came into play.

clicky clicky clicky

H

hercules-df

Assume this RA isnt affected by spec.? Also whats the timer on it?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by hercules-df
Assume this RA isnt affected by spec.? Also whats the timer on it?

15 fricken minutes

it's AWESOME

G

ghaladriel

haha lol i got VP and i dont see any diferent i think :p ...hmmm gonna check now :p i still dont use that in 1.6 lol i am leveling a theur for new bg :D

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort] :flame:

H

hercules-df

15 mins

YUMMY

now to get back that realm respec stone i gave to a m8 :) nm i had a free /respec realm still :D oh baby this is gonna be good. Staying as earthy boy now. Too much fun to respec into ice.

H

hercules-df

Of course i wouldent of used the respec stone on my wixxy, what with him only being a rr2.5 noob :D

E

--Eraser--

got me VP yesterday with a respec...had to give up a lot of nice things to afford it...and yes, until 1.62 it still sucks tbh :)
looking forward to it, need to raise my RR now to get my WP 2 back asap.

O

old.Wildfire

Fo those that have it now... use it as a first-strike weapon whenever you can... please. If you see a group coming the other way, hit the button straight off. You'll interrupt any mezz they try and cast and then your sorc (you do have one, right?) will get his off nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom