Voidwalker

Fester

Fledgling Freddie
Where, when, and how do I get the voidwalker pet, atm I'm lvl 14 yet I've seen lower levels with the aforementioned pet, any advice would be most welcome, thanks.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
You have to get a quest from your class trainer :)

As a horde I got it in Ogrimmar... I think :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if you'll want it or not, but a walkthrough to the quest can be found Here. Basically though, Tasslehoff is right. You get your Voidwalker quest from your class trainer in Ogrimmar at lvl10.

As a general rule of thumb, you get a new pet every 10 levels (except for level40, when you get a free mount instead) - and in most cases, the quest can be picked up in Ogrimmar (I can't actually say 'in all cases' because my Warlock is alliance side... I don't buy into any of that FoTM Forsaken stuff, Gnome for life ;P)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
i dont get how people miss these class quests :/ dont people train

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
stubbyrulz said:
i dont get how people miss these class quests :/ dont people train

they do, but probably dont read what it says on the "welcome" page, just click on the "i wanna learn yada yada yada" part. THAT amazes me more then anything. why on earth play a RPG if u have 0 intentions whatsoever to atleast RP a LITTLE? like reading what the NPC's acually say.

andrewboshra

Fledgling Freddie
that is so complicated

i cant find that quest and i dont know where to get it ive gone to talionia and she had nothing
any one help me please?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
try posting on the official forums. dont think u gonna get real response here.

levelhead

Fledgling Freddie
voidwalker quest(alliance) side

the quest for your voidwalker(alliance side) that is-is picked up from the slaughtered lamb in the mage qaurter of stormwind-the fact that you are now over the level requirements for that quest may mean that the quest isn't highlighted over the npc's head anymore-untill you get very close-so check them out-its the warlock trainer at the bottom of the stairs in the place i mentioned-good luck!
bollddrick level 80 himan warlock

levelhead

Fledgling Freddie
warlock tips/hints

ok-as there seems to be no thread devoted to warlocks,and as a newbie i can't post a new i thought i would post a few tips/guides for talent builds,essential buffs/debuffs dps maximisation-and a very good 'training' video if you like from youtube for all you wanna be raiding locks out there-so here goes:clap:
a very good site for checking your dps-knowing what your capable of realisticaly-and knowing which gear to roll on in raids to maximise your damage:click here
Here is a short list (note to myself) of the most needed Warlock de/buffs and what classes that replace some of them.

Spell Power buff
Warlock (demo) - Demonic Pact +10% Spell Power (Does not stack with ToW)
Shaman (Elemental) - Totem of Wrath +280 Spell Power (Does not stack with DP)

Spell Damage debuff
Deathknight (Unholy) - Ebon Plaguebringer +13% Spell damage (Always better than CoE)
Druid (Balance) - Earth and Moon +13% Spell damage (Always better than CoE)
Warlock (Any) - Curse of Elements +10% Spell damage (Cast if no DK unholy or Balance Druid is in raid)

Crit Debuff
Mage (Fire) - Improved Scorch +5% crit (Does not stack with Improved Shadow Bolt)
Mage (Frost) - Winter's Chill +5% crit (Does not stack with Improved Shadow Bolt)
Warlock (Aff/Demo) - Improved Shadow Bolt -> Shadow Mastery 5% crit (Does not stack with Improved Scorch or Winter's Chill)
destruction warlock:
Talent build:
00/13/58 or 03/14/54 (Improved Soul Leech)

Glyphs:
1 - Glyph of Life Tap
2 - Glyph of Conflagrate
3 - Glyph of Incinerate

Casting Sequence:
1 - Curse of Doom if target down in less than 1 m Curse of Agony
2 - Immolate
3 - Conflagrate
4 - Chaos Bolt
5 - Incinerate (filler)

Pet:
1- Imp

and finally-a video from youtube that tells you (nearly) everything you need to know about being a destro raiding lock enjoy! YouTube- WoW-Track Destruction Warlock PvE Guide

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
that imp needs to be made useful outside stam buff :/

and the rest of them pets needs to be made AS useful as the imp in raids...

levelhead

Fledgling Freddie
imp and other pets

well,actually if you have a warrior in the raid using commanding shout-it overwrites the stam buff anyway,demonology has now been buffed as well-meaning the felgaurd is now a viable pet to raid with,if you have no shaman in your raid with totem of wrath-your felgaurds crits procure demonic pact-which gives 10% of your spellpower to everyone in the raid,the felhunter is also the pet of choice if your an affliction warlock-this pet gives a spirit and intellect buff,affliction is currently the highest dps output on raid bosses at present,and as for the succubus-well,its a very good pet to use in pvp,but useless in pve,so i guess the answer to your question is:all the pets a warlock has are usefull-it just depends what spec you are playing,and if you are utilizing the pet of choice properly with glyphs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom