Voices? Can you hear them?!?!?

O

old.R3

Lo all :D

Just wondered if anyone could help me here.
After running thru all of the preset voices available to use in T2, i couldn't really find one i liked all that much apart from the 'Psycho' voice.
'I got your number..I got ALL your numbers' - L33K :D
Anyway, while dicking about offline with the bots (attempting to get a semi-decent fps with my V3 :(), I noticed that the bots use much cooler voices than the preset ones, and also one time online, I'm almost positive that a d00d was using em as well.
Anyone know how i can access them? Or if there's a script i can get from somewhere?
I tried looking at the T2 dir and all the files etc, but being something of a no-mark when it comes to all that kinda shoiyt ;); I prolly completely missed anything even remotely helpfull :)

Anywayz, cheerz for whatever help u can give meh :)

Yours truly,
A. Noob

(plz no shouting and swearing etc...i know im doing it all wrong :))

G

you're right - i heard a guy online using a bot voice but I didn't think he sounded cool I thought he sounded like a even MORE camp CP30 :D.

I'll ask around to see how to do it - shouldn't be too hard.

Regards
Xtro

Barrysworld Tribes 2 Community Liasion and BWTL admin

O

old.GRiLLA

Inefficent Meatbags

Yes sorry, it might have been me using the robot voices last night :)

I particularly like the Marvin style Hello and Goodbye, although the voice is missing some key elements such "Retrieve our Flag". The novely will wear off I'm sure ....

To use it I downloaded this thing from Tribal War which adds stuff to the T2 GUI, including the ability to select different voices to models.

You can find out more about it in this thread on TW, the link to d/l it is near the top

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=42896

GRiLLA

O

old.[BP]Savage

erm you may alos find that Bot voices in servers...well are bots :p...i was in a CTF server against 16 other peeps i capped the flag 3 times started taunting them then realised all bots :p

O

old.d^strid3r

the bot voices make me laugh.

i keep expecting to see stephen hawkins driving over the ridge in his wheelchair, spinfusor disks flying over his head... mortar in his hand

"my eyes are very important to me"

dont use the bot voices...please.. i wont be able to take t2 seriously.

H

Horus

ROFL! Thanks for that mental image. You've changed my image of the grav bike forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom