Voice horror

X

Xtro

Its amusing using the in built voice comms - finding out the non outfit random llama that joined your squad sounds like Scooby Doo on helium gave me a laugh yesterday.

Then there's the exceedingly sad bast mentality when the spotty 12 yr olds find out...a GIRL PLAYS OMG KEKE OMG OMG ITS A GIRL and instantly start to treat people differently. Cue inane attempts to chat said female up etc...and wonder why they're kicked from the squad in a nano second.

P

[PS]Mung

When I heard you on coms XTRO , I thought you sounded like a girl, but then I thought, could just be a young squeeky lad.
The coms distorts it a bit, so you never can tell.
I'm a baritone in the local male voice chior*, but I sound like Mickey mouse on speed on PS voice coms.

*this is a lie.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Xtro
Its amusing using the in built voice comms - finding out the non outfit random llama that joined your squad sounds like Scooby Doo on helium gave me a laugh yesterday.

Then there's the exceedingly sad bast mentality when the spotty 12 yr olds find out...a GIRL PLAYS OMG KEKE OMG OMG ITS A GIRL and instantly start to treat people differently. Cue inane attempts to chat said female up etc...and wonder why they're kicked from the squad in a nano second.

fe.... f..... females... play ps? :uhoh: :bore:

X

Xtro

Originally posted by [PS]Mung
When I heard you on coms XTRO , I thought you sounded like a girl, but then I thought, could just be a young squeeky lad.
The coms distorts it a bit, so you never can tell.
I'm a baritone in the local male voice chior*, but I sound like Mickey mouse on speed on PS voice coms.

*this is a lie.

You've never heard me on there mate as I cant be arsed to set my mic up :)

karam - yes they do :) One in particular likes to shout cockbadger out at random moments which for some reason produces odd looks at the pc in my house.

D

Deadmanwalking

Xtro in voice comms shokar!

And mung, you are micky mouse.

bah

K

Karam_gruul

voice com only works in a group tho aye? that suxxors, i would still have to /tell people they were lucky whenever i die :(

P

[PS]Mung

Sorry XTRO , must've been a 12 year old screech monkey then.

X

Xtro

Yeah voice only works in a group.

Mung, struggling to remember who in the outfit sounded like they'd been on the helium, will keep an ear out.

P

[PS]Riddler

Is voice coms voice activated or can u set it as "push to talk" i gotta hear Y0ni/Sir3n scream that obsence word u said Xtro :p

D

Deadmanwalking

If we have a server going and ur connected you will hear it all.

Anyway if u look on the clan forum you will see da secret :p

L

leggy

Voice comms are excellent. I would be lost without it tbh.

Although you won't get to hear my dulcet scottish tones as my mic has randomly stopped working.

W

Will

My swearing is famed amongst the clans I have formerly played with.:)

D

Deadmanwalking

Good good, we got a sorta TS server sorted so when u play we can experience it for ourselves :)

F

Faeldawn

First squad i ever had on Werner had a scouser and a geordie on voice comms, cue 2 hours of "Liverpool are sooo much better than Newcastle!!" arguments, first 5 mins were funny, rest was a lil annoying :)

P

[PS]Riddler

Im from Newcastle... we got any Manc's in Barry Squad? ;)

W

Will

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Good good, we got a sorta TS server sorted so when u play we can experience it for ourselves :)
If you don't, I already have one running 24/7...though I don't have the IP here.

D

Deadmanwalking

Ya when you are back in shi... scotland ill need a word :p

L

leggy

Originally posted by Will.
My swearing is famed amongst the clans I have formerly played with.:)

:D

The first comment anyone in {KEA} directed at me was:

"You don't half swear a lot do you?"

I tried to explain that it was genetic but they were having none of it.

D

Deadmanwalking

Aye i will agree with, scots are like aussies...but its colder - hmmm

W

Will

Originally posted by leggy
I tried to explain that it was genetic but they were having none of it.
Scots is a Zen language...we are aiming to replace every word with "fuck", making teaching language at schools extremely simple.

And I'm back tomorrow night late DMW, probably won't be online for more than 5 minutes before I run out the house to the pub.

Y

Yoni

:eek2: I am all embaressed now :|

but it is such a funneh word and I dont use it as an insult - its just a random word which needs to be said every now and then for my own amusement

G

Gumbo

Once again time to resurrect the where are the Teamspeak servers that are so piss easy to set up? thread in the gameservers forum maybe?

W

Will

I've got mine set up...so I can live without a BW one for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom