Vodkafairy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.ST200

Hi censi

I would vote you as retard of 2003 but a certain mod on these boards is probably going to get my vote instead. You're a close second though.

Let's look at a few things. First, k9 made the post, not me. You see that? k9. Where does ST and k9 come into it?

I have been ovsessed about vodkafairy. How so? What first hand experience of this do you have apart from blatantly spewing bullshit about something you know NOTHING about?

Barrysworld forum, Qnet IRC, MSN, are not computer games. You say, who gives a "fook". Like the others, saying "nobody cares". I can tell you from the things people are asking me, they DO care. While I agree, if I get on with someone anyway it doesn't matter what gender they are.. I don't agree that a huge lie like this should be ok. Nobody likes being lied to (unless of course they are slightly retarded, so you could be different).

Not many birds on my desktop, only ones I already know ^^

Hmm, classic? Referring to your own? I'm wondering which parts you think were good. You have actually made the most useless post in the history of barrysworld.

Have fun with your false illusion of victory :D

O

old.ST200

You have a point? There are daoc pics there (I am far from obsessed with daoc). There are UO pics, same to that. Hell, there is a picture of a couple of retarded people from Finland.

Ahh wait, I get it.. since you remember my webserver address you must be obsessed with me. Haha yes now I see it, thank you for opening my eyes.

I don't love you though.

C

censi

ill conceed your arguement if you can find a picture of yourself on my web space..

O

old.ST200

Why would you bother? You just keep looking at my pic on my own webspace.

If the pic was for ME, why would I keep it online instead of locally, dickweed.

C

censi

k u win, I wub you!!!

( I couldnt work out wtf u were saying then realised why the fook was I even bothering to try and work it out! everyone knows your a dickhead)

C

censi

(if was I was interested in winning I could just find that link to his piccy on his WS. Hes a fooking ugly basterd as well as a retard.)

O

old.ST200

Typing inside parenthesis is too cool for me.

C

cuddled0rf

LMAO@all the ppl whos been kissing his (VF) arse and help him with stuff coz they thought it was a girl......

O

old.Thanatlos

indeed, wtf cares!

Most people I know like people for who they are. Most people are smart enough to like someone not because of the image they portray but because of the actions, thoughts and emotions of that person.
As far as I've known VF, she/he has always been honest to me and has always been very nice to people around him/her. So wtf cares what gender they are.
Anyway good luck with your witchhunt, I do sure hope it's not a major part of your life though because if this is the main entertainment for you.. sad..

M

mars

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
As far as I've known VF, she/he has always been honest to me

lal, anyway funny how everyone is trying to tone it down, guess most of the people are so embarassed about how they fell for it and don't wanna admit that they did lick his ass all clean etc

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by Bobbi
I'm confused here - so the excitement is due to finding out that Vodkafairy is not female in real life? Errm..... and?

Guess what - I bet she's not a luri either! Seriously, does it make a difference? I think that the majority of female characters are not rl females, I know a few male players that only ever make female characters. Unless you spend all your game time chatting them up and throwing innuendoes their way it shouldnt matter..

Bobbi

OMFG 2 clangers there , thought he was a IRL She Lurrie!!!!!!!

C

Cloak_

So whose the bird in the pick then? xD

BTW ST u knew PAD? (was checking ur UO piccies :x) any chance know whats hes up to now? :)

(assuming you played Europa and its the same PAD :p )

O

old.ST200

Yeah I know PAD

Right now he is running a champ spawn guild ._.

O

old.ST200

I don't think the point of the thread is low, but the way he worded it was :p

C

congin

btw... when /clonescan #celticfist Vodkafairy and ST comes out as clones, intresting isn't it? :)

V

VodkaFairy

I'm using ST's bouncer proggy or something :p

Whine at me, not ST :>

O

old.ST200

Damn you found me out, I was vodkafairy all along.

wahhhhh

D

Damini

Hey k9, how about when someone closes a thread you let it lie and not keep poking it with a stick?

Check your pms.

O

old.ST200

Dams he created this before the other was closed, maybe before the other was made.

It's us who are poking it :(

M

mars

aaawww even the mods was in love with him, or why do u wanna close the threads, interested, seems to be pretty interesting post for the hibcommunity

D

Damini

Firstly, I'm a hetrosexual woman, so the rather tragic accusations that I fancied vodkafairy are a mile wide of the mark.

I want to close the threads because I'm sick to death of the VF soap opera. The fanmail, the hate mail, the images, the bitching, the children who have to stand on a soap box and shout and just the plain crap associated with it all. If you must continue with this rather petty circus affair, take it into IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread