Vodkafairy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.ST200

operation rocked, i hope i get that game for xmas.

V

VodkaFairy

lol garnet, stop whining

its good people find out, im just so devastated atm im glad k9 does the work for me :p

the people i care about have or will find out in another way ;p

H

healer_mcheal

dum dum dum
another one bites the dust

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by old.ST200
operation rocked, i hope i get that game for xmas.

Nope like last year your getting nothing, nobody likes you

B

Bobbi

I'm confused here - so the excitement is due to finding out that Vodkafairy is not female in real life? Errm..... and?

Guess what - I bet she's not a luri either! Seriously, does it make a difference? I think that the majority of female characters are not rl females, I know a few male players that only ever make female characters. Unless you spend all your game time chatting them up and throwing innuendoes their way it shouldnt matter..

Bobbi

H

healer_mcheal

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Nope like last year your getting nothing, nobody likes you
i bought st scrabble last year fyi

E

Eltharion

Originally posted by Bobbi
I'm confused here - so the excitement is due to finding out that Vodkafairy is not female in real life? Errm..... and?

Guess what - I bet she's not a luri either! Seriously, does it make a difference? I think that the majority of female characters are not rl females, I know a few male players that only ever make female characters. Unless you spend all your game time chatting them up and throwing innuendoes their way it shouldnt matter..

Bobbi

think the attention / interrest is mainly due to a certain picture posted in the "irl picture thread"

so chill and investigate a little before you play saint ;)

O

oblivion_6

FFS GET A LIFE!!!!!

Just coz u jerked the bacon when u were in game once having a convo with him/her/it your now worried you might be gay??

fuckin arsehole

VF is a character in a game, ive got a feckin female char doesnt mean ive got tits and a fudd

please oh please just leave the game u sad lonely over masterbating child

M

mars

*suprise* ..not

and it is a difference between claiming u are a girl in irl and having a female char, kthxbye, if u dont know anything dont speak.. morons

A

Ace_

Originally posted by oblivion_6
FFS GET A LIFE!!!!!

Just coz u jerked the bacon when u were in game once having a convo with him/her/it your now worried you might be gay??

fuckin arsehole

VF is a character in a game, ive got a feckin female char doesnt mean ive got tits and a fudd

please oh please just leave the game u sad lonely over masterbating child

:great:

My stlong Male Army, Big lads with big weapons The Superhero's out to protect the female classes from savage evul creatures.
Oh and mainly cause i wanna look ard cant be doing with no barbie running to emain "plz someone hold my sword while i powder me nose :) (even the hair and beards play a part on the class ive chosen)

Ace bm
Ace Champ
Aced Hero
Ceapaceinthegame warden
Acex druid

My l33t Female Hood, girl power. Yet the poor defenceless women be it lickle, cute Miss luri or fragile sexy celt with no stlong beastly weapon but the ability to keep the big manly *characters* healthy and build the courage they might need to guard me :p

Lovebunny cleric
Acetylsalicylic chanter
Acee bard
Acea ranger

R

Rav

Who gives a toss?

If you're going to see a virtual arse shaking for hours on end, it may as well be female :kissit:

A

Aussie-

some ppl were really disapointed when they found out.

O

old.ST200

Aye thx aaron, I play that scrabble nearly every day. :|

O

old.Laryssa

whocares.jpg

H

healer_mcheal

Originally posted by old.ST200
Aye thx aaron, I play that scrabble nearly every day. :|
what do you want this crimbo martain?

O

old.ST200

Operation.

I can pretend to do one for Garnet

D

Demolay

lol Obli "fudd" not heard that one for ages :clap:
I prefer "Biffins Bridge" but moving over to "fudd" now :)

D

Divinia

Wonder how meduza would react if he found out that Tears is a male.. altho she aint.. but would be fun concerning their intimate behaviour last weekend t.t

xD

C

censi

Shades of the old "crying game " spring to mind with ST and K9 blowing chunks over their keyboard...

Sad fookers... they been obsessed about vodka fairy for over a year now...

who gives a fook what he/she is... its a comp game, you play and talk with people that you get on with regardless of their gender, race or sexuality

They are prolly spending all their time now trying to find out who that bird is on their desktop...

classic post.

H

healer_mcheal

they won in the end tho
its ok censi, you arent classes as gay, the picture was actually a real girl.

M

mars

Originally posted by censi
who gives a fook what he/she is... its a comp game, you play and talk with people that you get on with regardless of their gender, race or sexuality

well you have missed the point pretty good, noone cares about that, but when you lie to everyone about it just to get attention or join a guild or whatever its funny that the person was finally revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread