VNBoards

T

Testin da Cable

lol you guys still at it?

to show I'm impartial to the core, I'd laugh my arse off if they wised up and counterinvaded. that would deffo provide some high-proof funni :0
odds are you would kick their winging asses though ;) [hmm not that impartial after all :)]

remember to post a "where the heck is gombear???1" thread!!

C

Col|

hehe, that Partiot post was class, I added a couple in there, just to annoy people.

O

old.Tohtori

Here goes... *grins*

Don't know if i can manage to get them all...

S

Sigurd

harr harr harr! I am back, with a vengeance *cackles*

C

Col|

BTW Jiggs, think your Marshmallow post got deleted, after I'd posted and read Sickos post, I clicked on your link and got topic couldn't be found. ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Awww...i'm still in? What's wrong with the VN, they...like me?

edit: tehee....nm..bannered! :p

C

Col|

LOL
they clearing out some of Totos posts, but I replied to a couple of Sigurds ;)

C

Col|

Heh, I'm still in, but I'm keeping a low profile atm, just bumping the spammage as and when I see it, still trying to find the post about the bouncy breasts too :(

O

old.Tohtori

Backity doodaa

Yes...DocNoGood :p

Aww...couldn't even get a post in before i got banned...a shame...

T

Teh Krypt

/bump

Someone explain to me how I can get a second account and not be banned..

I have a static IP so can't reconect and change it.. now every time I try to post it says im banned, no matter what account i use.
Don't gnore this post I want VN , FUN!11 :p

C

Col|

to quote one of us who went there "bloody nazeh modding" :(

S

Sigurd

4th banned straight away too, or it's some kind of IP ban.. ah well ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Seriously though, if those are your true feelings, just roll a hib/mid and kill saracens in RvR, pretending they're saddam... or something.

I nearly pissed myself....

You have violated our Terms Of Service and are currently banned from using this board system. If you would like to inquire about your banning or request an unban, please fill out this form. A request will be sent to one of our moderators for review.
In some cases, bannings are accidental or temporary. Keep this in mind when making unban requests.

Teh Patwiot got banned. :(
*whistles teh Yankeeh d%dle*

T

Teh Krypt

I r getting teh annouyed.. all j00 uber computerist people that won't help a poor ickle boi ;<

I just want teh unban from VN because teh americans rock my boat ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom