VNBoards

O

old.tRoG

thats just a starting time, I'm saving my finger power for a mammoth 6 hour spam session!

lets see who can get 3 stars first :p

S

SFXman

It's really good to be honest, 2€ a pint of beer (~$2) and free entrance. Love it... too bad it is a thursday and friday morning I have a maths exam. I doubt I will go...

O

old.tRoG

I'm STILL writing letters to those Greanpeace bastids who are campaigning against my company.

I choose to take a second job (PR Man) because I think it will be easy, then GreanPeace show up.

*sighs*

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by SFXman
It's really good to be honest, 2€ a pint of beer (~$2) and free entrance. Love it... too bad it is a thursday and friday morning I have a maths exam. I doubt I will go...

Those 'd better be 0.5L pints, or that Happy Hour would even make the average treehugging hippie sad.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by SFXman

:cheer at his .6 euro a beer :)

And may i come to the vn flaming?

J

Jiggs

can we start at midnight?

i am Baz.Bamingboyee

:great:

C

Col|

I'm crap at pictars :(
can never find anything good (plus I'm too lazy to do searches), but hey, I'm up for general spammage and support, think of me as your cleric at the back spamming heals at you all ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
:cheer at his .6 euro a beer :)
What, at stores or at bars?
0.6€ at bars is like... unreal, for a 0.4 or 0.5L.
Here the regular prices for a ~0.4-0.5L is 3-4€, usually 4'ish.
It gets expensive unless you drink good amounts before you leave your house or a party :p

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Naaah, its in a student bar. anyway, where in vn boards we busy?

C

Cavex ElSaviour

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i was busy getting registered, and typed in 1999 as bday date now i get this:
Sorry, you are not old enough to register with IGN. To remain in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), IGN does not allow registration by children.
and everytime i try to register i got that msg :(

S

SFXman

lol, smooth :)
Wont work with another nickname even?
Try another e-mail address too.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

nope, pressing the register button is enough to get hat msg

S

SFXman

lol, it's done it by IP or some ISP username or something :)
Try doing it off another PC and internet connection.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I am '1337fonzy'

What part of the forum are we spamming?

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.tRoG

We could all join an IRC channel and scheme in ReAL LiFE TiME!

I suggest #forumites.vn

Maybe we could get some people joining instead of just me, trog, sfx and fatbastard :p

D

-dewey-

I'm Slite2 and my sig is EuroL33tD00dzpwnzy00!!!

Sooooo twog, are we spamming in ervery thread or just keeping it to one?

T

Teh Krypt

We aer make new threads!11

Btw casters should NEVER be interupted

iTS SOOOO UNFAIr!11

and

ZERGING SUCKS BALLS!!!!

C

Col|

just having a look for some of your "posts" now, can't get me irc to work for smoe reason, blame naff pc :p

S

SFXman

It's going to be hilarious... all of our asses are going to be banned in no time :)
Millions of new threads each containing zillions of useless posts.
It being the developers board and all...

S

SFXman

Sounds promising:

Vault Network Board Rules
http://rpgvault.ign.com/boardtos.html

# Spam
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages to gain more stars is highly frowned upon!

This includes such things as party posts, chain letters, two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses, continually posting the same topic on a particular board, and posting the same question across several boards.

# Off-Topic Posts
Okay, so you probably won't get banned for one off-topic post, but c'mon, try to post suitable subjects on each of the appropriate boards. It's probably not a great idea to ask "Is Dark Ages of Camelot out for Mac yet?" on the EverQuest board when we have a dedicated Camelot message board just screaming for questions like that. Off-topic posts will most likely be deleted, and further action may be taken against repeat offenders.

S

Sigurd

arr, harr harr.. see how many americans can decipher "irony" :p

T

Teh Fonz!!1

When are you all doing it???

I can't find anything so far.

btw. Someone ask whether DAoC is out for the mac yet on the everquest forum. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom