Vlad, this one is for you!

Gamah

Banned
Vlad has a new boyfriend, many say the new partner is too young for him..but he just replys..its ok for micheal jackson! Why not the mighty Vlad. He is not interested in your posts.
eArh0x-Vladimir.jpg

Vladamir

FH is my second home
How the fuck did you find my videos? :(

Pro-dancer meight, gonna be doing that on the town tonight <o/

Gamah's just jealous, i turned him down because he's got a tiddleflute :<

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Vlad has a new boyfriend, many say the new partner is too young for him..but he just replys..its ok for micheal jackson! Why not the mighty Vlad. He is not interested in your posts.
eArh0x-Vladimir.jpg

lol rep

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
if anyone didnt notice, that booty dance, is the exact one from ez's video:D she stole it!!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
he hasnt got shit on david bowie in labrynth when he sang it there. i know most of that song off by heart.
wateva!:<
but david bowie is minging
unlike him :sex:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
its supposed to be like that!:p

and u do get camp straight men:p
and non-camp gay men:p

Amanita

Part of the furniture
haarewin said:
that guy can't be straight. look at his flourishes. the campest dancer i've seen in a while..

He is too, Mike kindly tracked down his myspace while we were having an argument about whether the hero guy and the magic dance guy was the same person, and I was right! *mini gloat*

Fangirl inc!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
im in love also
however i do not think they are the same still:p look so different, 1 is not caucasian where the other is

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
it's the same guy. i know it says he's straight but i've not seen straight guys as camp as that :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
YOU're WRONG!!!!
they're different people:p
not even the same ethnicity!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
it's the same guy. i know it says he's straight but i've not seen straight guys as camp as that :p
oh i have:p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mikah75 said:
if anyone didnt notice, that booty dance, is the exact one from ez's video:D she stole it!!

Teh Lies!!! FYI when i was born i came out arse first shakin' it like a frog on crystal meth, he stole it from me because i'm pretty sure i'm older than him.

But i shall forgive him because he is rather delicious and he's got a big gob :clap:

[edit: rofl just watched the Hero one, he looked like he wished he chose a song with a shorter intro tbh]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom